Hoosier Tires for Flat Tracking!!

Started by TorriRacing, October 19, 2006, 05:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TorriRacing

Just a heads up - Torri Racing is now a dealer for Hoosier Tires.  Just got a large shipment of RD12's in front and rears.  If your looking for a different compound give me a call before Thursday's and I can have them the following Thursday ( that is a 1 week wait for the special people).  My prices will still beat Ronnies. Any questions, give us a call.  Thanks and Good Racing.

Scott270r

Brett,

Good talking with you today. I look forward to meeting you Saturday, please throw some extra sets of tires on the truck if you have room, I think Scooter will be bringing some more news guys out.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]