SFTL members.....SOMETHING I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE....

Started by Hoosier Daddy, October 18, 2006, 09:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

I received this email tonight. i think its awesome that someone would take the time to send a nice email like this, especially when we seem to live in a world where people would rather complain than give thanks... awesome job guys! what a way to represent the league!

Hi Chris,


We have been around racing for quite some time and must tell you that your group is very special.  I haven't figured it out yet but it seems like you have the dream sportsman club.  Everyone is bright, friendly and respectful of each other.  Yet on the track, the competition is fearce.  Never seen that particular combination before.  AMA amateur flat track is close but you have taken it to the next higher level.  Congratulations and keep up the good work.
Best regards,
Bruce
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

450R_Matt

Hands down you guys have done an awesome job with the FT gig.   :Clap.gif

Matt
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

fastrnrik

Who is it from? 

Yeah, I'll agree the group is very "special" for sure.

Everyone is bright, friendly, and respectful????

HillKiller

   It will only get better, the sky's the limit.
Where've you been Matt? You're missing out. What do we have to do to raise more eyebrows down your way? :)
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

UncleRico

Oh Really...well I recieved this EMAIL....

Dear Sirs:

I am the heir to an exhorbitant diamond mind fortune here in Zaire, Africa. I am leaving my country shortly as it is not safe for a man of my wealth. My father was assasinated a short time ago, and I fear that if I do not leave soon, the same fate will follow for me. I need to aquire 28,000.00 US dollars to pay a release fee, in order to obtain my 223,100,000 US Dollar inheritence before the 1st day of 2007. I am offering to repay you 4 times your investment of 28,000.00 in less than three months.

Regards,
Butu Hama Jumbu



I sent my money orders out this morning, I'm gonna be RICH! How ya like me now?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Quote from: UncleRico on October 19, 2006, 07:32:53 AM
Oh Really...well I recieved this EMAIL....

Dear Sirs:

I am the heir to an exhorbitant diamond mind fortune here in Zaire, Africa. I am leaving my country shortly as it is not safe for a man of my wealth. My father was assasinated a short time ago, and I fear that if I do not leave soon, the same fate will follow for me. I need to aquire 28,000.00 US dollars to pay a release fee, in order to obtain my 223,100,000 US Dollar inheritence before the 1st day of 2007. I am offering to repay you 4 times your investment of 28,000.00 in less than three months.

Regards,
Butu Hama Jumbu



I sent my money orders out this morning, I'm gonna be RICH! How ya like me now?


THATS FUNNY.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

I feel the same way we are a special league.

[attachment deleted by admin]
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Very , very special ! :Wacko.gif

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Hoosier Daddy

Can someone tell me what chad and dave are doing.....


BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

UncleRico

I don't want to race with you guys, I just want to go drinking with ya'll and listen to you snap on each other.


You guys crack me up.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Come on you dont want to hang with us.

[attachment deleted by admin]
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Hoosier Daddy

Well i assumed everyone knew who Bruce is but I have received several PMs asking who he is...
i guess not.. :-\   sorry about that..
Bruce is the track photographer at Thunderbowl..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

SkyHighT100

Quote from: UncleRico on October 19, 2006, 08:43:02 AM
I don't want to race with you guys, I just want to go drinking with ya'll and listen to you snap on each other.


You guys crack me up.

And just think, you only see the toned down version on here, lol... trust me!
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

HillKiller

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on October 19, 2006, 11:44:04 AM
Well i assumed everyone knew who Bruce is but I have received several PMs asking who he is...
i guess not.. :-\   sorry about that..
Bruce is the track photographer at Thunderbowl..

:Clap.gif
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com