Who would have thought?

Started by 450R_Matt, October 19, 2006, 03:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

450R_Matt

Well after thinking about this for several weeks I came up with a decision and traded the 2 smoker for a 4 poker. :o
Of course I still own a Honda and have a little spending money to start over again. 8)
Dont worry FT Guys this man that has the R will be at Thunderboul to race it.  :o

No Joke.  I guess it time to change the screen name..


Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Quad32x

Your dead to me Matt. :'(  You trader basturd. :F
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

450R_Matt

Quote from: Quad32x on October 19, 2006, 03:24:02 AM
Your dead to me Matt. :'(  You trader basturd. :F

I know.. I'm a Tool..lol.. :K
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Scott270r

Hey Matt,

I guess I got the inside scoop on this one, I was on the phone with you trying to sway you against it, but hey, you'll like the 450R. It will be great play bike. Plus I look forward to racing against it with its new owner on the seat.  8)
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

HillKiller

#5
   I think I will puke now.


[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

1fastltr450

best thing you ever did Matt. You got a 4-stroke
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

HillKiller

Might be time to change that sig there Garyboy. The FO-Fiddy ain't ahead no mo. ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

UncleRico

You got a 450? Are you thinking of leaving the "OLD TIMERS" league and moving to MX?

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

HillKiller

[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Quad32x

Meet some of your new 4-poke friends , Doug and Gary.  :L

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

HillKiller

   The whole community is worried about ya Matt!


[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

derek330

hey matt, you can change your name to 1slow450R!! !! !!   ;D  you damn trader!! !! LOL
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

450R_Matt

Here... I'll bend over and take it like a man... :M

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

HillKiller

#14
Well here is the 4 poke cheerleader squad...better get used to it!!
I can't quite tell if the one on the left is actually wearing bottoms? Any guesses? :o


[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

450R_Matt

#17
mmmm the one in the green.. and she has like 5 butts. You could get a$$ all night.

Any of the a virgin?
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Quad32x

I cant take anymor......................... :Dead.gif

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

HillKiller

[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: HillKiller on October 19, 2006, 03:09:32 PM
Quote from: 1fast250r on October 19, 2006, 02:11:07 PM
I allways wanted a 4some.... :S

   Is this what you had in mind??




Matt has already been there, done that! LOL
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

450R_Matt

Wounder why they are all standing on the Table? Puts a new meaning into table dancing.

Yes.....Keep it comming. I will take it like a man just for today then its open season.

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

Stranger things have happen. 
Chris did go to a Honda after all them trys on a Banshee.
No one bashed him? I guess he was winning on the twin but loosing on the repair bill.

Dave, when you going to see the light and get rid of the sled?  (Yamaha) :o 
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

HillKiller

#23
Quote from: 1fast250r on October 19, 2006, 03:23:37 PM
Stranger things have happen. 
Chris did go to a Honda after all them trys on a Banshee.
No one bashed him? I guess he was winning on the twin but loosing on the repair bill.

Dave, when you going to see the light and get rid of the sled?  (Yamaha) :o 
I guess I like to go against the grain but not to the extent that I would ever start batting for the other team...lol  I've considered running a 250r but never ever ever a  4 poke..lol
  no repair bills here...knock on wood.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: 1fast250r on October 19, 2006, 03:23:37 PM
Stranger things have happen. 
Chris did go to a Honda after all them trys on a Banshee.
No one bashed him? I guess he was winning on the twin but loosing on the repair bill.

Dave, when you going to see the light and get rid of the sled?  (Yamaha) :o 

The reason I wasnt bashed (other than by you  ;) ) is because i was trying new things that others haven't tried yet.   Dave has the same basic motor set up i have, I just wanted to take it to the next level.
Funny how history works, if you fail on a new idea people call you an idiot, but if it was a succuss rather than calling someone a genius they dont say anything at all... :-\
Oh, and i went from a 250r to a banshee to a 250r and a banshee..... ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"