Any where in Plant City? I tried to use the search option.

Started by Loven It, October 09, 2006, 09:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loven It

As the title says...I tried to use the search option and didn't get anything back. Wondering if anyone can offer any places to LEGALLY ride.

Thanks if ya can!
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

greenmachine

I live near Plant City also, I know of no "legal" places to ride at all, except the local tracks in Lakeland & Bartow. We used to ride the "Dover Pits" on Dover Rd south of Hwy 60, but now they patrol on horseback & confiscate quads as well as arrest riders. Thanks to all the stolen cars showing up torched out there. I am always looking for a family environment to ride in. My son is 8 & my daughter is 4 & they love to ride their quads, luckily we hav a few acres to do so, boring to me but they still love it.

Loven It

Quote from: greenmachine on October 18, 2006, 11:16:37 AM
I live near Plant City also, I know of no "legal" places to ride at all, except the local tracks in Lakeland & Bartow. We used to ride the "Dover Pits" on Dover Rd south of Hwy 60, but now they patrol on horseback & confiscate quads as well as arrest riders. Thanks to all the stolen cars showing up torched out there. I am always looking for a family environment to ride in. My son is 8 & my daughter is 4 & they love to ride their quads, luckily we hav a few acres to do so, boring to me but they still love it.

Yeah we ride at my bf's sisters house she has quite a few acres over there. We are going to be there all weekend this weekend, so I thought I would start early seeing if there was anyplace.

Thanks for the reply..appreciate it
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com