Anyone going to Underhills place this weekend?

Started by JMAN4807, February 28, 2005, 11:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMAN4807

Me and some friends are going to Mr. Underhills place this weekend to buy a little bamboo and ride for the afternoon. Anyone else going? Not sure yet which day.
03 HONDA 400EX
01 F-150 SUPERCAB

DaKota

#1
Yup im going to be there friday,saturday, and sunday. I have a Maroone Dodge Dakota and a Red/Black/Blue blaster  ;D. Ill be with a ton of friends. Say whats up if ya see me.

JMAN4807

Aight sounds good, Ill be in a white F-150 supercab w/ a red 400ex, w/ some friends....
03 HONDA 400EX
01 F-150 SUPERCAB

HondaCr


SoFlaEiger

i should be there camping with a suzuki eiger 4x4 in a Red Xtreme or a Blue F-250 diesel.

Are ya'll camping??  If so, maybe we can make one big camp and keep the wood for a huge fire instead of 8 small ones like last time.

DaKota

Ya will be camping, friend owns a trailer on underhills property so im not sure if we going to be near the toyota mudhole or near his trailer. Im pretty sure will be next to the head near the toyota mud hole. Dont worry about fires i just drag a stump with my truck cover it in gas and light it up   ;D

cujo

what's going on at underhills this weekend? I thought he got shut down.

SoFlaEiger

<sigh>  i guess you missed the whole "bamboo" page...he sells bamboo and you have to go out and look for it on your 4-wheeler ;)

DaKota

I got out there alot I never have to get bamboo or any of that crap. I did help underhill move tin though with my 4wheeler near his barn. I cant wait to get up there friday. Time to party.

kawGIRL

DaKota

[smiley=banghead.gif] Can you read between the lines?
Instead of helping with his Bamboo.... you do other things [smiley=Wink.gif]
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

SoFlaEiger


DaKota

#11
I never been anywhere like edwards place. Its the most fun around. Nuttin better then Camping, Drinking, Fires, 4wheelers and mud  [smiley=bow.gif] and staying up late. Couple of weeks ago when we were out there camping edward was runing his dam bulldozer  [smiley=drive.gif] through the head knocking down trees and was like here is a fire wood he draged us over like a 40ft tree i never laughed so hard in my life.  ;D

SoFlaEiger

hey dakota, were u out there the night those two rowdy ass little guys were trying to start a fight with some other kid?? Took their shirts off like they were hardcore and all man...stupid sh*t.

that night someone drug a tree over and started burning it...didn't know if it was you or not.

and ya, ed's place is a T-O-N of fun!!!!

DaKota

#13
I was out there with my friends when 2 guys in a truck where talking shyt to us while they were stuck in a mudhole. We rode 4 wheelers around them and made fun of them they didnt do nuttin though. They would have got hurt we had a ton of people out there that weekend. But ya its gonna be fun I guess ill see you up there friday night? or maybe saturday morning. I think I was there we had the buggy out there and we drug a stump over to our camp with a truck.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com