Pls Help..Brand New Quad Won't Stay On

Started by Jenapher27, October 15, 2006, 12:56:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

Since this is a chinesee bike, I want to make sure you removed the fortune from inside the air filter.

She does know about the fortune right?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

LeBlanc Outdoors

Never thought of that, does she know of the right mixture of soy sauce and msg with her gasoline?

UncleRico

The problem with the chinesse bikes is, you can ride all day, then a half hour later, you want to ride again.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

yunt2ride

I own one of these. The rear end is tore up and it looks like it may be a hydrolic pump style differential. The sprocket spins but it goes nowhere. I will never buy an off brand again. I don't have a clue where to begin fixing it but I gotta do it somehow. Then its getting sold cheap.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

MuddFreak77

Quote from: UncleRico on October 17, 2006, 02:36:30 AM
The problem with the chinesse bikes is, you can ride all day, then a half hour later, you want to ride again.


LMFAO Rico...   That is great
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

UncleRico

Quote from: yunt2ride on October 17, 2006, 05:27:21 PM
I own one of these. The rear end is tore up and it looks like it may be a hydrolic pump style differential. The sprocket spins but it goes nowhere. I will never buy an off brand again. I don't have a clue where to begin fixing it but I gotta do it somehow. Then its getting sold cheap.

I bet you didn't think it was gonna cost you this much when they past the free trade agreement.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

yunt2ride

Quote from: UncleRico on October 17, 2006, 08:35:48 PM
Quote from: yunt2ride on October 17, 2006, 05:27:21 PM
I own one of these. The rear end is tore up and it looks like it may be a hydrolic pump style differential. The sprocket spins but it goes nowhere. I will never buy an off brand again. I don't have a clue where to begin fixing it but I gotta do it somehow. Then its getting sold cheap.

I bet you didn't think it was gonna cost you this much when they past the free trade agreement.



LMAO.........At least I bought it used so I don't have full money in it. LOL
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

LeBlanc Outdoors

#32
Tony shoot me a PM with the make and model and I'll send you the tech specs, and a game plan.  Sent you a PM with my cell# Jeff