I owe BAD2DBONE AND RAPTOR AN APOLOGY

Started by lswjth2, October 16, 2006, 10:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lswjth2

Folks, I want to aplologize to Bad2dbone and raptor for thinking they were with the WILDLANDS PROJECT. I now remember the organization they are with and they had actually at one time contacted me about joining them.I still want to be able to be a productive member of this site and continue to do what i can to raise awreness on different issue as i come across them. Please accept my apologies....Rick

SomBch

shoot first ask questions later....yeah not always a good policy.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

lswjth2

I am only human, and can only ask for forgiveness....

SomBch

takes an awful big sack to admit when your wrong.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

cheropride

Agree, took some big ones for the apology and I think anyone should accept that was offended.  Sometimes its weird when you posting on forums, you read something and it may appear one way, and you get a little gilted (not thats ever happened to me personally - lol|), till someone else points out the actual point of view....
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Joedirt

I think Rick does not need to ask for forgiveness. He has brought more information on various "Real world Topics" than most of us on here.

I do not care for the Cloak And Dagger junk....if you represent something please make it known. He has always done that.

You are a good man Rick and a credit to ATVer's everywhere.
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Joedirt

Quote from: Joedirt on October 17, 2006, 11:16:42 AM
I think Rick does not need to ask for forgiveness. He has brought more information on various "Real world Topics" than most of us on here.

I do not care for the Cloak And Dagger junk....if you represent something please make it known. He has always done that.

You are a good man Rick and a credit to ATVer's everywhere.

boy that went over Like a Turd in a punch bowl...LOL

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Joedirt on October 18, 2006, 08:19:53 AM
Quote from: Joedirt on October 17, 2006, 11:16:42 AM
I think Rick does not need to ask for forgiveness. He has brought more information on various "Real world Topics" than most of us on here.

I do not care for the Cloak And Dagger junk....if you represent something please make it known. He has always done that.

You are a good man Rick and a credit to ATVer's everywhere.

boy that went over Like a Turd in a punch bowl...LOL



I agree with you joe, rick has done more than his share for our sport, now stop whining because no one responded to you, lol.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Joedirt

LOL...was a Boring Tuesday...was hoping for some opposition... >:D
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com