new sand drag track

Started by 535banshee, August 26, 2006, 10:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cutngrs

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on October 14, 2006, 02:40:10 AM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on October 14, 2006, 02:39:34 AM


I GOT SOMETHING TO PROVE.....

That should get this post fired up....



and dont worry   prove it we will and then some
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

535banshee

sorry dude i just dont like that motor mount in the front without any cross bars in it. i still love you cuts :-* dont worry troy i will let off the gas a few times down the track that way its dosnt make you look that bad when i whoop on the :M

dynodon

Alright, I have to help a brotha out here.
Jeff, go wipe your face off, you look like you just spent the night @ the Krispy Kreme
factory, with all the GLAZE on your face :o
Matt, until you get a REAL chassis (ridgid) you have NOTHING to say :'(
Lupo, you need to get your shiot back together and run it, I think you need a spanking anyway :-*
Troy has what dipstick sent him, he didnt design nor make it Ohton did, yes it looked huge in the pics, but it is a one gallon

Now, who`s coming to work on the track tomarrow ????
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

535banshee

amen to that brother! troy i am sorry about the crack i made about your tank. i didnt know it was going hurt your feelings. will you still be my
b!tch

Smoknbanshee

you guys are on crack....I love it....

I have a feeling Cut is going to have a new B!tch once that 16 mill gets all over that billet motor.  GET IT RAG....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: tribal banshee on October 14, 2006, 01:05:14 AM
dang how big is that tank 5 gal ??? ??? :D

big enough to whoop that @ss all day long.....you going to the pumpkin run?
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

535banshee

that 16mil is like being constipated "CANT PASS A THING" :o

cutngrs

just remember that 16 mill is proven   and it has not been passed by any thing yet
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

535banshee


methyman

Quote from: dynodon on October 14, 2006, 01:27:02 PM
Matt, until you get a REAL chassis (ridgid) you have NOTHING to say :'(

I would not own a ridgid if you gave it to me for free. My bad back could not take that bouncing down the track. Plus if I run 1/8 mile at NHRA track they do not let after market chassis at all. It has to be a stock chassis.
Sponsorship
[url="http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/"]http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/[/url]

methyman

Don't get me wrong Don the ridgid is the way to go for drag racing. They seem to transfer weight better that a suspended chassis.
Sponsorship
[url="http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/"]http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/[/url]

535banshee

Quote from: methyman on October 14, 2006, 11:09:47 PM
Quote from: dynodon on October 14, 2006, 01:27:02 PM
Matt, until you get a REAL chassis (ridgid) you have NOTHING to say :'(

I would not own a ridgid if you gave it to me for free. My bad back could not take that bouncing down the track. Plus if I run 1/8 mile at NHRA track they do not let after market chassis at all. It has to be a stock chassis.




i think if it bounces down the track you got something wrong or the track is sh!t

dynodon

Thats what I am talking about !!, Plus they will stop shorter than a "stock"
chassis!!!!!
So, If someone ties to give you one, and you dont want it I will take it off your
hands for ya !!


I just didnt want troy to feel like everyone was riding him, so I had to say something !!!!! :-*
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: dynodon on October 15, 2006, 01:11:47 AM
Thats what I am talking about !!, Plus they will stop shorter than a "stock"
chassis!!!!!
So, If someone ties to give you one, and you dont want it I will take it off your
hands for ya !!


I just didnt want troy to feel like everyone was riding him, so I had to say something !!!!! :-*

@ss crack racing boyz stick together.....HOLLAR
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

535banshee

i have some more pics of the track. this is one of the track after the grass has finally died. the track is going to be graded today to remove all grass

[attachment deleted by admin]

535banshee

pic2 this the starter stand coming together and another 300ft of fence we put up today.

[attachment deleted by admin]

535banshee

pic3 this is part of the pit area that we are still putting together. we cut alot of it today but have alot more to cut

[attachment deleted by admin]

535banshee

pic3 this some more pit area

[attachment deleted by admin]

535banshee

pic4 this will be pit area to after all cleared out

[attachment deleted by admin]

535banshee

inside starter stand. it is almost done put have a few more things to do

[attachment deleted by admin]

535banshee

#345
pa system is up and running and man is it loud ;D. parking area for the fans in the field

[attachment deleted by admin]

535banshee

dont forget the flag pole

[attachment deleted by admin]

535banshee

#347
FOR TROY

[attachment deleted by admin]

535banshee

FRONT HOOD FOUND ITS HOME

[attachment deleted by admin]

535banshee

PIC2

[attachment deleted by admin]