Please Avoid Okeechobee Blvd Behind Target

Started by PBSO_ATV_Deputy_4, June 23, 2006, 09:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xr100racer

#75
yeah, its funny, funny how no one is talking to you sbribble

TRX450R_Racer

Arguing on the Internet is like competing in the Special Olympics..............

No matter who wins your all still retarded.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

94Hardbody4x4

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

561rincon

05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

nascarfreak88

#79
for the record- 16th isnt a wetland are... it was bone dry for a long time before they started runnin irrigation to it, there are no signs out there. Hobart, a bunch of sand that nobody is using, there are a half a dozen ways to get in there, none had no trespassing signs or fences. 80 acres, theres that one no trespassing sign at the end of the guys driveway.. but that entrance goes though his front yard. the backlakes... never seen a sign or fence out there... never had a problem with being ran out IIRC.

the way i look at it, if they want you out bad enough, put up a fence, block it off. like the place out off of Oslo and... what is that 82nd?.. and all down US1 where the dunes are, theres no trespassing signs every couple yards. Also right there by the backlakes, they have that fenced off wetlands area with a bigass sign saying that its a designated wetlands. Me and austin have stumbled upon a wetland area, once we figured it out (there werent any signs) we promptly left

also what about all the protected areas that they used to kick us out of that nice new apartments sit on? like 20th, tripsons, the area behind Oslo... at least when ATVers used it, there were trees and wildlife in those parts... now its a concrete jungle.


anyway, keep this thread commin....

Joedirt

This is a funny thread... ;D.... Dumber than a box of hair.....
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Anoriginal

Good Lord! Folks, I think we found the dumbest thread ever! There is nothing like watching a battle of wits between unarmed boys!

Like moths to the light, the morons gather. Aimless and empty of mind, they babble in a language known only to themselves using reason eloquent only to their kind.

yamaha_boy_15

arrggg
im a pirate
XD
once agian this is geting good
lol
and 94Hardbody4x4..
sorry..
[url="http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/9255/00000000000000000000wd4.gif"]http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/9255/00000000000000000000wd4.gif[/url]

94Hardbody4x4

Yeah, dont worry about it yamaha boy.

John, I wasn't saying I thought it was funny that we were arguing over the internet, I was saying that your post was pretty funny about the mongoose and pills thing.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

sandrail800

Please dont. I can't take anymore of this. Are there any forums for people over 18.

06LimitedPred

Quote from: duroc825 on August 15, 2006, 08:05:55 PM
I'm not saying I always ride legal areas but at least I know when I'm not and man I feel so dam* guilty when I do it!

Then i guess the landowner should shoot you, after all that's what you'll do, at least that's what you just said in the topic "Where not to ride"

Don't really want to argue with you, but to see you make comments like this, then say if someone is on your land you're going to shoot to kill seems a tad hypocritical in my eyes.
98 KX125

backwoods boy

NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

xr100racer


worms


xr100racer

i will, its nothin special to look at, but ill get some action shots. it does about 30mph, mostly take it through light mud, its got a snorkel. not too fast on the road but it is plenty fast out in the woods and stuff

deano 177

Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on September 01, 2006, 03:33:53 PM
Yeah, dont worry about it yamaha boy.

John, I wasn't saying I thought it was funny that we were arguing over the internet, I was saying that your post was pretty funny about the mongoose and pills thing.

...and dont forget about the brine shrimp and mosquitos that live in the clay pits that were man made. So the gove-ment can dig the holes and down forest to build the highway, but when ponds fill with water and frog jumps in it, that makes it protected wet-land? WTF???
arcticcat 500 Automatic
27" mud lites
42 pilot jet, 150 high jet
2" snorkles
warn winch with synthetic line
radiator relocated
garmin GPS on the handle bars
Z71 extended cab
15'X5' utility trailer
Trying to find a place to ride near jacksonville(arn't we all?)

cheropride

Okay, someone explain to me how this thread is still going, this must be record or something.  lol
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com