it,s my b-day

Started by SDKIDS, October 13, 2006, 03:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDKIDS

hey to all it,s my b-day i,m the big 10 wooohooo i hope i get new stuff for my 4wheeler i hope i can ride this weekend

blupits04

Happy Birthday Levi! We'll be out sometime tomorrow and we got you something you wanted ;) Cya tomorrow
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

gery350

happy birthday.

10 years old.

yes you are now into the double digits age bracket.

cool. ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

UncleRico

DOUBLE DIGITS!!!


Who Hooo!

Congratulations!
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

MuddFreak77

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

SDKIDS

thank you blu hope to see you and jody at my party ......

SDKIDS

hey THANK YOU grey350,mudfreek,and unclericooooo,mudd i'll se you at my party so thank you all

SDKIDS

hey Uncle have you seen Captain The Morgan????  tell him it,s my b-day ok and James and Levi said hi Thanks

UncleRico

LOL!

CaptainTheMorgan makes really cool balloon animals!  You should hire that clown for your party!


I saw him up at Croom. He was towing his quad with one of those tiny little clown cars.

I'll see if I can find the picture.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Fox17


UncleRico

I was gonna call you and sing you Happy Birthday, but I'm amish and I don't have a phone so I will send you this instead...


http://youtube.com/watch?v=UeypOvsY91Q
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

SDKIDS

Uncle thank you very much that was cool and funny i'm going to show my mom when she gets home my dad said you are a cartoon lol...thanks

Fox17

rico is a amish cartoon with a computer. amish and computer? huh? what? you heathen.

anyway have a good party. and a good day.

trx250kid

happpy b day wut u getn for ur quad?
2003 honda TRX250EX
-Pro circuit T4 slip on
-dynojet jet kit
-Magnum revbox
-Mudshark 20" rear tires

qt314nfla

Happy bday!  See you in the morning.  I'm looking forward to you're bday party.  Hope you get some cool stuff.

TMAN11

happy b-day even now i dont know you what kind of quad are you getting

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com