Old School Motocross Riders - Question

Started by UncleRico, October 13, 2006, 11:36:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

When I first started riding back in the early 80's Fox had motorcross pants with plastic knee guard inserts.

I've forgotten about them over the years, but I recently tried to find out who sells them.


I can't find them anywhere.

Does anyone remember these, and if so, do you know if they still make them or where they sell them?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

SkyHighT100

The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

UncleRico

Quote from: SkyHighT100 on October 13, 2006, 12:24:48 PM
Why not just buy knee guards?

Whuh?

No, these actually go inside the pants, they don't strap to your legs. They're inside the pants.

Lets see, how can I explain this to a girl....

Oh, I know...remember those shoulder pads that girls wear for a broader shouldered look? They're like those, only made of plastic and for protection and they go in the knees.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com