Plane Hit Building in NY

Started by MachineDog, October 11, 2006, 02:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MachineDog

I'm watching right now on CNN that a small plane has hit a building on E. 71st St Manahattan NY. Just came on the news so no other info yet.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

UncleRico

I'm not near a TV..is it a crash or are we under attack again>?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

MachineDog

#2
They're not sure yet, it's supposed to be pretty foggy in new york and it's possible that the fog caused it. But there's supposed to be like an 8 mile visibility. They're throwing out possibilities right now like the pilot had a heart attack or something. It hit a residential building I think.

Looks like it's a controlled fire right now.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

UncleRico

How crazy is that..it was NY Yankees pitcher Corey Lidle.

Talk about crazy irony.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

americanhighlander

#5
I saw it on news today' it was Ny yankee coach was in plane crashed said: on cnn today..

I thought it was North koreans crashed into building today the way threats are heard on news today,
I think all US bases should get all  there familys out of South korea and my grandfather talk with my mom today on phone but he was in korean war long time ago, and the north koreans can backstub you right in back and the leader is a totally nut mind over there.

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

qt314nfla

Quote from: dnigels on October 11, 2006, 06:32:24 PM
Rico can you translate Highlander for me?

If he can't your welcome to come to my place.  My mom does her version.  We call it 'Bedtime Stories by Highlander.' 

Momma please read me the Highlander!  Ask anyone who's been around for this.  You've never laughed so hard!

Fox17


americanhighlander

#8
Well i trying tell you guys out there the way stuff hitting on news media it doesn't sound
too good the way things are  up there in captial hill that  foily scam thing and both parties
are running there heads chop off don't know what heck going do up there and we are going into third war
here in untied states and no matter what if presdent of united states is going be still in white house for longtime untill war of iraq ends then mr.bush gets out of white house.

Yeah the way stress been hitting on news for amercian people it doesn't sounds to good the way things going down. Oh man it's just getting worst on fox news and cnn news for last few days..

Sorry about going off topic here.

Btw,I heard about airplane crash in Nyc and on cnn some of news media people think the person
who fly plane thought he look at flight planel and then he crash into building,Thats pretty sad the way person died that way. You should been watching news for last 4days since that North korea Nuke test set everybodys nerves off in a haywire mess and media been trashing it all over news for last few days.

I just got back from my trip down in olrando on sunday afternoon about 3days ago i was at walt disney world doing some rides down there.


[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

qt314nfla

Quote from: Fox17 on October 11, 2006, 06:42:57 PM
give him a break.

Homeschool- you should know by now we give no one a break.  We are equal opportunity jokers!

UncleRico

Quote from: americanhighlander on October 11, 2006, 06:55:29 PM
Well i trying tell you guys out there the way stuff hitting on news media it doesn't sound
too good the way things are  up there in captial hill that  foily scam thing and both parties
are running there heads chop off don't know what heck going do up there and we are going into third war
here in untied states and no matter what if presdent of united states is going be still in white house for longtime untill war of iraq ends then mr.bush gets out of white house.

Yeah the way stress been hitting on news for amercian people it doesn't sounds to good the way things going down. Oh man it's just getting worst on fox news and cnn news for last few days..

Sorry about going off topic here.

Btw,I heard about airplane crash in Nyc and on cnn some of news media people think the person
who fly plane thought he look at flight planel and then he crash into building,Thats pretty sad the way person died that way. You should been watching news for last 4days since that North korea Nuke test set everybodys nerves off in a haywire mess and media been trashing it all over news for last few days.

I just got back from my trip down in olrando on sunday afternoon about 3days ago i was at walt disney world doing some rides down there.


Disney World, you don't say. How did you find the pricing, was it reasonable?

Was your time there enjoyable?  I find it to be a bit pricy, and there's way too many kids.

Sometimes I like to be alone, you know what I mean.  But everytime I go there, they've got kids running around all over the place.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

americanhighlander

#11
Well my parents have season passes I been going down there  since march this year so far,Right now!!! orlando in off season mode down there and it hadsn't been all that crowed down there, just at theme parks been crowed but during summer time been kind of crowed pretty loads of tourists down there. I know you guys had a tornado down there in orlando on sat night about 25miles north of orlando area!!


Oh!! if anybody wants to read all about  north Korea news topics i'll posted in here.
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,18423.0.html


Well,I guess alot people who have that NY yankee pitcher basecard cards: i'll bet they are worth alot money when news just came in today.

And well alot fans will miss this guy pretty alot,At least it wasn't marlins baseball player on that plane.

Thanks, for Info out here  maybe somebody put some links on this NY yankee pitcher
out there in here.
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

4fittyr

it's sad but now the yankee's dowwn a player  maybe joe torres wont be the next billy martin
if u can't be good be good at it

gery350

hey highlander sounds like you had fun. ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

americanhighlander

#14
Quote from: gery350 on October 11, 2006, 10:40:12 PM
hey highlander sounds like you had fun. ;D

I did had wonderful time down there and weather was perfect down there.. Since that N.K. news hit on sunday night they didn't help even next following day on monday i was chilling out at house
from all running around at walt disney theme parks down there. I love that mission and space ride and even fast track at epcot and I went on pirates of carribean ride at magic kingdom they redo whole ride during this late summer lastime i went there, it's all in brand new looked inside with ride inside "Captain jack Spurr" robot looks in each theme when you ride by in ride.And about 15mins i got off ride there and guess who i got saw!! The real Jonny D. From:Pirates of Carribean Moive(Capt jack spurr) doing a theme song played and he had all right movements in perfect sense and he had all acts  right in a perfect matter, and this no joked and they were too many people standing there to get his autograph for 6$ and PIC with him.

'Yeah' they were too many people there watching his pirate singing and dancing theme, i had leave to get on another ride.That was like that on sat afternoon there!!! I did really enjoy myself going down there and had lots of fun looking at old classic cars in old town on Sat afternoon down there...

I was watching cnn on anderson cooper 360 this evening and i know it's pretty shocking
for all people up Nyc up there and for  yankee fans this sad day for them, At lease he loved his hobby  flying airplanes all over new york and samething like us we loved atvs soo much the way we  ride them.. At least he was trying steering plane but it was too late any way!!
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

gearhead400

the mob must have a lot of money invested in the yankees this year...
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

UncleRico

Quote from: gearhead400 on October 12, 2006, 07:21:51 AM
the mob must have a lot of money invested in the yankees this year...

There's no such thing as the mob.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

MuddFreak77

#18
Quote from: QT314 on October 11, 2006, 06:41:46 PM
If he can't your welcome to come to my place.  My mom does her version.  We call it 'Bedtime Stories by Highlander.' 

Momma please read me the Highlander!  Ask anyone who's been around for this.  You've never laughed so hard!

Isn't that the TRUTH!!!!!!  I'm laughing just thinking about it.   I might have to call your mom tonight and have her read to me.  LMAO
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Anoriginal

#19
 ;)

eldiablo64

hey highlander did you go on its a small world ride?  lol
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

bluesman

Did anyone else see  NORAD   scamble f16 and f15??? locked and loaded baby!!

SomBch

YEAH, 15 minutes later. It just doesnt make sense, that we arent running attack aircraft round the clock in th air.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

americanhighlander

#23
Quote from: dnigels on October 12, 2006, 04:55:56 PM
Hey this is Highlander's thread about North Korea, New York Yankees, Disney World, Epcot, CNN, Old Town.......

Well this not my thread on here, Only on about North Korea post i made few days ago on here i saw it
on yahoo news just few days ago , and since last "sunday"
i have been watching fox news,cnn news on about
North korea since they had that nuke test thing went on sunday night after i came back from my two day trip from orlando during last Sat to do rides down there at Walt disney world when i was visting down there.
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

#24
Quote from: eldiablo64 on October 12, 2006, 03:01:03 PM
hey highlander did you go on its a small world ride?  lol

Yeah while back during august i did
and i love hawaian ver small world it's one my favs
and thats kind of tropical person i am inside of for myself the beach theme thing i like. :)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com