new sand drag track

Started by 535banshee, August 26, 2006, 10:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

535banshee

sorry guys i dont have any pics from today :'( my wife took it with her to orlando and i didnt know this until day. i will be back out at the track next weekend and i will get alot more pics for everyone  then! :ThumbsUp.gif this track is really coming along great and i would like to think everyone for thier help this weekend. but i know there is alot more people that want to race and could come down and help. :dunno.gif if you havnt been down to help it is now your turn to come on out. :deal.gif this new track is starting to get out there. alot of poeple are telling me people have been asking about it. all you guys need to tell everyone that has a bike and wants to race. the more people that come out the better it looks to the owners.

Smoknbanshee

jeff, love shack at starting line facing down the track.  reasons - alot easier for people to hear who is suppose to race.  alot easier for people to hear who is suppose to race.  etc. etc....  I think that is the biggest problem at races, who is up?  who is up?  plus you get to look at the whole track all the time. 

frank - i don't worship troy, but I do have the luxury of riding his bike, so yeah, I am going to say thing about troy's bike this and troy's bike that.  i said what I needed to say on the subject, i am done.  we all have gotten along pretty good lately, and we need to keep it that way. 
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

WE have all gotten along pretty good lately, AMEN !!!!
But, dont think for one minute that some of us do not have a light weight jockey
That knows how to ride either !!!, Because we DO!!!! Any way,
Glad to hear that alot more got done today !!!, SORRY I couldnt make the trip this weekend, But I will be there next weekend !!!!! ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

PAPA_TRIBAL

Quote from: dynodon on October 09, 2006, 01:47:11 AM
WE have all gotten along pretty good lately, AMEN !!!!
But, dont think for one minute that some of us do not have a light weight jockey
That knows how to ride either !!!, Because we DO!!!! Any way,
Glad to hear that alot more got done today !!!, SORRY I couldnt make the trip this weekend, But I will be there next weekend !!!!! ;)
I give up with you guys, All of you are missing the point I was trying to make. This is why I dont come on here much anymore. It always has to turn into a pissing match. Good luck to all of you and the new track. Im finished with this subject and this webb site...

535banshee

alright jayson i hope i see you next weekend and don and troy are coming down to do some work on the pit area. i sould also have another 400ft of fence to put up this weekend also. i am just waiting to see if all the post show up before the weekend. :dunno.gif the fence should be here on wensday. :ThumbsUp.gif

dynodon

Quote from: PAPA_TRIBAL on October 09, 2006, 02:34:23 AM
Quote from: dynodon on October 09, 2006, 01:47:11 AM
WE have all gotten along pretty good lately, AMEN !!!!
But, dont think for one minute that some of us do not have a light weight jockey
That knows how to ride either !!!, Because we DO!!!! Any way,
Glad to hear that alot more got done today !!!, SORRY I couldnt make the trip this weekend, But I will be there next weekend !!!!! ;)
I give up with you guys, All of you are missing the point I was trying to make. This is why I dont come on here much anymore. It always has to turn into a pissing match. Good luck to all of you and the new track. Im finished with this subject and this webb site...
Nobody , ( or I wasnt) trying to make anything into a "pissing " match!!, I was agreeing that
we have all gotten along lately, and its about time. I see your point and I believe everyone else did too!! Now go take some advil, get your bike done and race it !!!!!! :-*
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

535banshee

Quote from: PAPA_TRIBAL on October 08, 2006, 11:05:30 PM
That is true Smoke. And I didn't post that to start any sh!t. And I do agree about Jeff and them. If they were the same weight, But they are not. And that was the point I was trying to make. I never said their bikes weren't going to be fast. I believe their bikes are going to be bad azz. So lets not turn th!s into something else. And for a couple of years now all you have said is Troy this and Troy that. So to get on here and post how we are always talking about Tony, Go back and look at a lot of your post ;D Nothing but love Bro! And as for My self, I dont even have a bike any more. But thats not for long. Lupo and I will be putting something together here shortly that will be Off the hook. I promise you kow one around here has one. And we will ride it and run anyone!!!

thats cool we all will run our own bikes and see who is the fastest! :dunno.gif

535banshee

#282
THREE WHEELERS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :deal.gif
talked to cr motorsports park over the weekend and they have changed thier mind. if you have a 3 wheeler and want to race you now can race it. :ThumbsUp.gif but IT IS ONLY THERE TO RACE. NO RIDING IT AROUND THE PARK WITH IT. MAKE A PASS AND THEN ITS GETS PARKED UNTIL YOUR NEXT PASS. SO LETS BRING THEM OUT GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dynodon

RONNIE, where the heck you at ?????? Here is your role call !! lets hear it,
are you in now ?!?!?!?!?! ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

535banshee

#284
getting closer, the motor is now in and i just wanted troy and don to see what is going to be whooping both your a$$ :box.gif :M

535banshee

pic1

[attachment deleted by admin]

535banshee

pic2

[attachment deleted by admin]

Smoknbanshee

you better get that little bottle that goes pshh pshhh if you have plans of beating me....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

450R_Matt

Bottle?  Jeff, I thought you were past the nursing stages.  :o

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: 1fast250r on October 11, 2006, 02:16:10 AM
Bottle?  Jeff, I thought you were past the nursing stages.  :o



haha, we'll see about that.....i bet that motor won't stay all throttle for long....we won't let that happen....

hey matt, i didn't get to my office today, but hopefully I will tomorrow and will send you that file again.  I am covering for a shift supervisor, so I am slammed right now.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

535banshee

ME love the bottle :T you are never to old for the bottle. i drink it right from the tap :drink.gif

dynodon

Yeah, And we are gonna hear nothing but  :'( :'( :'( when a LITLLE 4 mill
whoops up all over that big motor :o 8) ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

535banshee

oh i forgot those 4mils go 3.50's :Wacko.gif

535banshee

hey don look at the seats i picked up today

[attachment deleted by admin]

535banshee

pic2

[attachment deleted by admin]

dynodon

Quote from: 535banshee on October 11, 2006, 09:32:45 PM
hey don look at the seats i picked up today
Thats pretty sweet!!! ;D
OH yeah,Dont you forget the 3.50`s either !!!!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: dynodon on October 11, 2006, 09:38:58 PM
Quote from: 535banshee on October 11, 2006, 09:32:45 PM
hey don look at the seats i picked up today
Thats pretty sweet!!! ;D
OH yeah,Dont you forget the 3.50`s either !!!!!!

did you ups drop something off at your house today?  i will shout at you later tonight.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

535banshee

 :bow.gif to the old mighty 4mill 3.50 bike

450R_Matt

Jeff,

Someone in town cover that seat? I need one recovered.


Matt
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: 1fast250r on October 12, 2006, 12:37:09 AM
Jeff,

Someone in town cover that seat? I need one recovered.


Matt

He is going to need that one recovered soon, after I blow the pleather off of the foam.....LMFAO...
GET IT RAG...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!