Sandmountain Speedway???

Started by Alba450, October 10, 2006, 03:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alba450

Is their any word when SM will be opening?  I cant wait to go back their that place rocks my socks!  If anybody could give us some info it would be great!
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

550superquad

Quote from: Alba450 on October 10, 2006, 03:50:44 PM
Is their any word when SM will be opening?  I cant wait to go back their that place rocks my socks!  If anybody could give us some info it would be great!

put a fork in them their DONE !!
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

debatethis

I've tried calling - number disconnected

I've tried emailing - no response

I'd like to see them reopen also , but who knows.
The world is filled with hypocrites and martyrs....the difference is one has the nerve to stand tall against injustice while the other uses injustice to stand tall

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die "

floridaatv.com Home of the Short Bus !

debatethis

Here's the email they have listed  jdmich56@verizon.net 

Everyone should email them with our support. Maybe if they have enough interest they'll be willing to fight to get their doors back open.

Cain
The world is filled with hypocrites and martyrs....the difference is one has the nerve to stand tall against injustice while the other uses injustice to stand tall

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die "

floridaatv.com Home of the Short Bus !

#74 crf250r

I know the tracks phones off but the owners number still works its 863-285-7254. I tried calling him about a week ago and left a message but havnt heared anything back. maybe someone can get lucky and get through to him.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com