Where do the mxer's practice on 10-15 ??

Started by TBR, October 09, 2006, 09:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TBR

We are thinking of going to Waldo Sunday because Lyndon has a drum competion all day Saturday.
I refuse to go to PAX because they backed out of the Quad Only Series and Bithlo has a race I guess. I know Seminole is pretty far for most.
If anyone else has any suggestions let us know.

53yfz450

where ever you guys will be so will we. i would LOVE to go to seminole. i dont think its that much further than waldo. but i heard it was a great track. 8) but as of now i dont care i just want to ride!!!!! i just wish SM was open. i miss that place so so so much :'(
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

trx#9

Quote from: TBR on October 09, 2006, 09:22:52 PM
We are thinking of going to Waldo Sunday because Lyndon has a drum competion all day Saturday.
I refuse to go to PAX because they backed out of the Quad Only Series and Bithlo has a race I guess. I know Seminole is pretty far for most.
If anyone else has any suggestions let us know.
How about lakeland?
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

53yfz450

well i just map quested it and seminole is only 3 miles further than waldo so......


and the last time we went to lakeland it was horrible. the track was really bad. :-X unless they changed it again. :-\
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

trx#9

Quote from: 53yfz450 on October 09, 2006, 09:33:11 PM
well i just map quested it and seminole is only 3 miles further than waldo so......


and the last time we went to lakeland it was horrible. the track was really bad. :-X unless they changed it again. :-\
Is mulberry still open?
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

53yfz450

yes, i know dan and shawn went there one sunday  but Dan also said the track was not worth going to.

i wish we had some good tracks close to us. :'( it seems like all the good ones are far away. :-[
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

#26YFZ

Quote from: 53yfz450 on October 09, 2006, 09:33:11 PM
well i just map quested it and seminole is only 3 miles further than waldo so......


and the last time we went to lakeland it was horrible. the track was really bad. :-X unless they changed it again. :-\

that track wasnt really bad jake! i had fun overshooting the 10 ft. table tops and hitting the walls they had for lips....  :D

trx#9

Quote from: 53yfz450 on October 09, 2006, 09:37:53 PM
yes, i know dan and shawn went there one sunday  but Dan also said the track was not worth going to.

i wish we had some good tracks close to us. :'( it seems like all the good ones are far away. :-[
I wish Reddik was open for practice, I think it's the best track in florida hands down.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

TBR

We was talking about Riddick too, but I think they only have a few open practices a year, don't they??
We are open to just about anywhere that everyone else wants to go. The boys are wanting the practice.
Hope you can join us Erik.

Hondarider22

ive wanted to go to seminole for ever! but waldos fine for me...where ever you guys go ill be there  ;)

trx#9

Waldo pretty far to go practicing for me, I hate driving. How about hardrock!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

53yfz450

isnt waldo like 20 minutes further. :-\ im just bored of going to the same tracks all the time. i want to try something new. but whatever we agree on will be fine.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Hondarider22

Quote from: trx#9 on October 09, 2006, 09:53:29 PM
Waldo pretty far to go practicing for me, I hate driving. How about hardrock!
no way, to many people on that track isnt fun in my opinion....besides if u gonna drive to ocala might as well go the extra way and ride at waldo  ;)

Hondarider22

i say seminole! come on its not that far  :P

310R_Dude

Yeah Mulberry ain't worth anything anymore. Adam, Shawn and
I(maybe a few others too) are gonna go to Waldo again. The track
was waaaaay better than when we raced on it.

They moved a few things and now Mt Waldo(huge rolling hill last time)
is like "Mt. step table, up top Waldo" Hehe ;)

All the little dbls were doable too. Ride all day without long waits also.

Now that Sand Mountain is closed, and PAX is kinda on my $hit list, and
I don't like BarSLOW that much and, Lakeland suxors too...  Man I'm  a
whiner huh!?

I guess what I'm saying is... Waldo is like -MY- new local track now!!!

Anyway, if you guys all don't mind the drive we will have pretty good turnout
for an awesome day of practice.

Wherever you ride, haul arse and have fun mon'.

Dan
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

310R_Dude

Quote from: trx#9 on October 09, 2006, 09:53:29 PM
Waldo pretty far to go practicing for me, I hate driving. How about hardrock!

Go get a PS(x) and play ATV OffRoad fury 5(?) on your couch or whatever...
driving is part of the DealieO YO!

'nuff said 'bout that fool!
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

Exmx54

I'll be at Seminole this weekend... If you guys need a place to stay, however many can pack in my house are welcome, I'm only an hour from seminole.

ebtrx450r

Quote from: MolonyLTR_19 on October 09, 2006, 10:02:26 PM
i say seminole! come on its not that far  :P

yeah because you don't have to drive! lol

53yfz450

for me its the same distance as waldo. maybee a tad further. to tell you the truth i realy dont care anymore i just want to ride. weather its mulberry or waldo seminole whatever i dont care. :P
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

#26YFZ

man.... I wish all I had to do to ride was drive a few hours.... come up to Waldo so I can take a lap on my brother's bike  8)

Hondarider22

Quote from: #26YFZ on October 09, 2006, 10:48:01 PM
man.... I wish all I had to do to ride was drive a few hours.... come up to Waldo so I can take a lap on my brother's bike  8)

seminole sounds good  :D just kidding, i just want some ride time at a real track, not just another saturday at dade city  :-\ i think we can all agree to narrow it down to seminole or waldo...put in your votes  :P

310R_Dude

Quote from: #26YFZ on October 09, 2006, 10:48:01 PM
man.... I wish all I had to do to ride was drive a few hours.... come up to Waldo so I can take a lap on my brother's bike  8)

Sumthin' happen to your quad man? Or are you hurtin' still?
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

#26YFZ

Quote from: 310R_Dude on October 09, 2006, 11:08:14 PM
Quote from: #26YFZ on October 09, 2006, 10:48:01 PM
man.... I wish all I had to do to ride was drive a few hours.... come up to Waldo so I can take a lap on my brother's bike  8)

Sumthin' happen to your quad man? Or are you hurtin' still?

bike is in Penn. at Lost Creek getting completely redone.  New frame, stem, bars (because of the waldo crash) then im gettin it ported and polished and the head shaved and all that good stuff. I'm fine, leg is still tight at times but nothing serious.

310R_Dude

I didn't know about the bike man, sorry 'bout that, hope
they get it done quick mon'.

At least 'you' came out of it pretty good, considering...
how bad it could have been man.

Heal up, train and get ready to ride out when you get it back.

Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

#26YFZ

Quote from: 310R_Dude on October 09, 2006, 11:29:44 PM
I didn't know about the bike man, sorry 'bout that, hope
they get it done quick mon'.

At least 'you' came out of it pretty good, considering...
how bad it could have been man.

Heal up, train and get ready to ride out when you get it back.



ya i don't know what it is but all of a sudden I want to ride SO bad.  They just started tearing it down today  :-\ so i'd say about a month til I have it back in my possesion. WAY too long. Ya I looked at those pictures over and over again and I got real lucky. Just a small change in that and the nerfs coulda landed on my chest instead of the ground  ??? but I just want to get back out there it's killing me lol

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com