lost lakes in broward

Started by roscoe700, October 08, 2006, 01:20:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roscoe700

now with the new dirt road law lost lake should be legal to ride now along the canal banks to get to the trails
06 brute force 750:snorkeled,hot cams,rldean carb adjusters, torq exhaust, 30"silverbacks on 14" blk ss212 rims

Thrumud

Make sure, I think those are private dirt roads. 
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

06LimitedPred

I doubt it, that's SFWMD property, i (along with a bunch of others) got a trespass warning out there a couple of years ago, and yes, they have ATV's to police it.
98 KX125

worms

i rode out there last week....didnt see anyone there

roscoe700

let me know if anybody goes out there this weekend and has no probs i will go out there the following week when i get back in town
06 brute force 750:snorkeled,hot cams,rldean carb adjusters, torq exhaust, 30"silverbacks on 14" blk ss212 rims

Toomey

Try to keep the majority of chat about illegal spots to PMs and emails, just so that it's a tad less obvious that you ride there.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

worms

my buddy lives along the canal that borders lost lake....i wasnt aware it was illegal...i didnt see any signs and didnt even know it was lost lake until he told me

Thrumud

Please guys, do us all a favor and do not promote illegal riding.  FYI,  Miramar police along with the FWC patrol that area and frequently monitor this site.  They are out there with their ATVs and in regular civilian clothes.  You will never notice they are cops until they pull the badge.  They patrol from Flamingo all the way to US-27.  Don't ask how I know I just do.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

worms

whos promoting illegal riding?


did you read my last post?

Thrumud

Did I targeted you ?  No I did not.   Let me rephrase it – Please do not post illegal spots. 
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

worms

#10
just making sure you didnt *targeted* me...thanks

Thrumud

I have no right to bully members on what they can and cannot do on this site, but when it comes to protecting the image of our recreation, you bet I will say something.  Let's ride !
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

roscoe700

im not promoting illegal riding i just ask if anybody rides out there now that the dirt road law is in affect .
06 brute force 750:snorkeled,hot cams,rldean carb adjusters, torq exhaust, 30"silverbacks on 14" blk ss212 rims

AintSkeered

Okay, I'll promote illegal riding. Somebody's gotta do it or they'll never pay attention to our cause for more legal places! Call me Osama Bin Skeered!
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group