Extreme Dirt Track Series Winner

Started by TBR, October 09, 2006, 09:04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TBR

Congradulations to Casey McKibbon on his wins at the ATVA Extreme Dirt Track Nationals.
For the entire series Casey won the Open C class, finish 2nd in Production C, and 2nd in 265 C after missing the first race in Texas.
Great job Casey.
We are very proud of Casey as we helped him with his 450R's this year. (Actually Brandon did the work with help from Lyndon, I mainly watched)

Lookout Ocala, the #8 might just pay yall a visit.

We, (TBR) are hoping to get Casey out on the mx track before to long.

WAY TO GO CASEY!!!!!!!

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: TBR on October 09, 2006, 09:04:24 PM
Congradulations to Casey McKibbon on his wins at the ATVA Extreme Dirt Track Nationals.
For the entire series Casey won the Open C class, finish 2nd in Production C, and 2nd in 265 C after missing the first race in Texas.
Great job Casey.
We are very proud of Casey as we helped him with his 450R's this year. (Actually Brandon did the work with help from Lyndon, I mainly watched)

Lookout Ocala, the #8 might just pay yall a visit.

We, (TBR) are hoping to get Casey out on the mx track before to long.

WAY TO GO CASEY!!!!!!!


The boys of the Southern Flat Track League are always looking for fresh meat...  ;)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

TBR

The boys of the Southern Flat Track League are always looking for fresh meat... 

Are you saying all the meat up there is old ??

53yfz450

Quote from: TBR on October 09, 2006, 09:43:50 PM
The boys of the Southern Flat Track League are always looking for fresh meat... 

Are you saying all the meat up there is old ??

ok now that was funny. :L
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

trx#9

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on October 09, 2006, 09:39:49 PM
Quote from: TBR on October 09, 2006, 09:04:24 PM
Congradulations to Casey McKibbon on his wins at the ATVA Extreme Dirt Track Nationals.
For the entire series Casey won the Open C class, finish 2nd in Production C, and 2nd in 265 C after missing the first race in Texas.
Great job Casey.
We are very proud of Casey as we helped him with his 450R's this year. (Actually Brandon did the work with help from Lyndon, I mainly watched)

Lookout Ocala, the #8 might just pay yall a visit.

We, (TBR) are hoping to get Casey out on the mx track before to long.

WAY TO GO CASEY!!!!!!!


The boys of the Southern Flat Track League are always looking for fresh meat...  ;)
I heard some fresh meat Mxer's went up there and expired that old meat!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Hoosier Daddy

Yeah there is one good rider, to bad your not it.... :(
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: TBR on October 09, 2006, 09:43:50 PM
The boys of the Southern Flat Track League are always looking for fresh meat... 

Are you saying all the meat up there is old ??

@ 53 you would be one of the elders by far... most likey the only one wearing Depends though..  ;D
My post was a friendy/joking invite wasnt looking for a pissing match or get ganged up on..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

TBR

Chris, I wasn't trying to start anything.
I was serious about Casey. They have talked about coming up and trying to run with yall.

trx#9

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on October 09, 2006, 09:59:40 PM
Quote from: TBR on October 09, 2006, 09:43:50 PM
The boys of the Southern Flat Track League are always looking for fresh meat... 

Are you saying all the meat up there is old ??

@ 53 you would be one of the elders by far... most likey the only one wearing Depends though..  ;D
My post was a friendy/joking invite wasnt looking for a pissing match or get ganged up on..

J/K  ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: TBR on October 09, 2006, 10:03:16 PM
Chris, I wasn't trying to start anything.
I was serious about Casey. They have talked about coming up and trying to run with yall.

Really wasnt meant towards you...but some of the others who keep repeating the same ol line...
check out the SFTL website before yall come up. Our next race is in Jasper, FL.
Were always looking for more people to race with. In jasper we even have a trike class, I dont need to tell you them boys are a little nuts... Next season (Jan) we going to have a seniors class too.
The league is growing and growing...Feel free to shoot me a PM if you need any info.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

trx#9

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on October 09, 2006, 09:54:51 PM
Yeah there is one good rider, to bad your not it.... :(
Yeah, I'm a great rider!!!!!!!! ;D
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

HondaATC

#12
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on October 09, 2006, 10:08:34 PM
In jasper we even have a trike class, I dont need to tell you them boys are a little nuts...

Hey, I resent that comment! Just kidding.


Actually my name is Billy Golightly, and I approve of this mans message.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Scott270r

Quote from: trx#9 on October 09, 2006, 09:47:17 PM



...........I heard some fresh meat Mxer's went up there and expired that old meat!

Hey Eric,

When are you going to come on down and grace us with your abilities? You will definetely want to run the Open class, that is where the experienced guys run. I don't know if you know David Bohnstadt or not, but he has really gotten good FAST at flattracking, I had a blast battling it out with him last Saturday, you should come join in on the fun bro.

......Bring that 250R too, I want to check it out in person.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

trx#9

Don't know Scott, I'm super busy with MX right now and you guys don't have a  class that pays money. I'm to old to race for trophy's ;)  I don't want to spend a ton of money on a flat track set-up when there only a few tracks around here too. But I might bring the 250r out of retirement and run it at the next ocala race. I hope the 15 year old dry rotted hoosier tires hold up. lol;


































"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

550superquad

there's always a couple set of extra tires around if ya need em  :)
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com