Florida College Football

Started by UncleRico, August 04, 2006, 02:16:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which college football team is going to have the best season in 2006-07?

Florida Gators
Florida State Seminoles
Miami Hurricanes
UCF Golden Knights
USF Bulls
Bethune Cookman
FAMU
Florida Atlantic
Florida Gators

SomBch

see, thats what I mean , the canes didnt reload with players, they have lost a few to the draft , acouple to transfers- they are hurtin , not to mention all new offensive coaching staff? Any body that knows anything about football knows thats not exactley a recipe for success , if they bounce back it will take a season or two, so get used to some lower than the usual attendance at the OB.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

sparkplug01

you know something SOMBCH your right they are going to have an extremely hard time for the next year or two and if they dont get some discpline on the team for the players and coaches to follow they will never come back like they were.and I'm just messing with you dont take thing the wrong way just having some fun to see what all you know I'm also blupit04 I just thought I would use my name instead of my wifes.but you are right.but I will say this if miami stopped playing football I would probably be on gator side over the noles.but anyway dont get upset.have a good night and maybe we can go watch the canes together sometime.I'll save ya a seat.I even have a good canes hate you could wear.go CCCAAANNNEEESSS.

SomBch

Would anyone like to change their vote at this time?
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

bigscrub79

Quote from: SomBch on October 09, 2006, 02:53:22 PM
Would anyone like to change their vote at this time?
Now dont go talkin trash just yet. It is the SEC and you know as well as I do that it can change at any second.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

SomBch

Im not talkin trash, the poll was who would finish better this season. The Gators still have to get by Auburn, then Ill trash talk ! But, at this point I believe its a led-pipe lock as to who will finish with a better record,am I wrong?
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

Ida_Mann

I think I'm good with my opinion.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

bigscrub79

Quote from: SomBch on October 09, 2006, 04:17:48 PM
Im not talkin trash, the poll was who would finish better this season. The Gators still have to get by Auburn, then Ill trash talk ! But, at this point I believe its a led-pipe lock as to who will finish with a better record,am I wrong?
This is true, I guess outta the choices above the Gators will deffinately turn out better. Its so nice to be the only florida team in the top 25. GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Ida_Mann

Quote from: bigscrub79 on October 09, 2006, 05:26:36 PM
Quote from: SomBch on October 09, 2006, 04:17:48 PM
Im not talkin trash, the poll was who would finish better this season. The Gators still have to get by Auburn, then Ill trash talk ! But, at this point I believe its a led-pipe lock as to who will finish with a better record,am I wrong?
This is true, I guess outta the choices above the Gators will deffinately turn out better. Its so nice to be the only florida team in the top 25. GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!

dunno about you, but I would rather see all the Florida teams in the top 10,,,,but all the others ranked below the Gators ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

bigscrub79

I used to think that was Id@ but then I have come to a new ideal. I want everyone in the SEC to be ranked high but below UF. I hate FSU, and dont really like UM. I think neither has a hard schedule and they usually get ranked high. If USC or Ohio had to play teams of SEC caliber week in and week out they wouldnt be nearly as good as they are now. They practice for like 9 games for the 2 or 3 hard games they have. And most of the time they end up at the Championship healthy because of the sorry teams they play.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

trx250kid

even tho i dont lik the gators there still gona have a good season i think
2003 honda TRX250EX
-Pro circuit T4 slip on
-dynojet jet kit
-Magnum revbox
-Mudshark 20" rear tires

Fox17

it is gonna be Florida vs. Michigan for thr title. GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ebtrx450r

Quote from: Fox17 on October 10, 2006, 08:35:39 PM
it is gonna be Florida vs. Michigan for thr title. GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michigan?? I thought we weren't aloud to cuss on this site..?? HA HA

                                       

Fox17

michigan is gonna rock your world whenever they play you. ohio state SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! btw al least my cus words arent blinking so they stick out and everyone sees them.

ebtrx450r

Quote from: Fox17 on October 10, 2006, 08:44:17 PM
michigan is gonna rock your world whenever they play you. ohio state SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! btw al least my cus words arent blinking so they stick out and everyone sees them.

hahaha nice try have you seen OSU play this year?? All of our second and third string guys are just as good as our first string. So we can rotate them all day and wear everyone out! I'll be looking forward to Nov. 18th when we beat up on those poor wolverines!!!!

americanhighlander

I vote for gators i hope they do pretty good this year,I would love see any florida college
football team wins this year for SEC champship this year.. :)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

#26YFZ

Florida vs. Ohio State.  Michigan is overrated.  The main reason they jumped up so high is because they whooped a Notre Dame team that was supposedly "amazing" but look where they are now.  If they would of played them later in the season after everyone had seen that they werent that great then the Wolverines wouldn't have gotten so much hype for stomping them.  I'll agree with you that USC blowsssss though.  Washington and Washington State coming down to the last drive? Wow....Pac ten teams are a joke.

ebtrx450r

Thanks for the support Darren glad to see you wised up hahahahaha

#26YFZ

wisened up? I still say Florida will beat OSU in the championship.  Our only problem is there are soooo many chances to lose. Auburn, Georgia, Florida St., and then SEC championship against prolly Auburn again and that's the easy half of the schedule lol

ebtrx450r

well you atleast did on the OSU Michigan part ;) I guess that's good enough but I do hope that your prediction for the championship is correct. I like Florida and all but not well enough to feel sorry for them if they play OSU 2:L

#26YFZ

Well if they do run the table, I want them to play OSU, atleast make it a good championship.

ebtrx450r

Quote from: #26YFZ on October 10, 2006, 11:14:46 PM
Well if they do run the table, I want them to play OSU, atleast make it a good championship.

Yes that would be a great game!!! I'll be cheering for them to make it to the championship as well but after that you know the deal lol.

#26YFZ

lol of course. I don't blame you.

Fox17

thye championship should be the SEC championship game. Florida, Tennessee, Georgia, Auburn, and LSU would all beat OSU. there needs to be playoffs sooooo bad. it would be SEC every year. the 5 best college teams are in the SEC. USC and Texas suck now cause they dont have 3 of the best players any more. OSU and Michigan both are better than them. BUT the SEC is THE BEST THERE IS!!!