new sand drag track

Started by 535banshee, August 26, 2006, 10:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: dynodon on October 04, 2006, 10:49:47 PM
Yeah, SURE !! ;)J/K

wasn't talking to you skittles....J/K LMFAO....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

You better get off the puter before mamma finds out !! ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

man, i am living large right now, made dinner two nights in a row...she let's me do what i want around the house right now. 
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

535banshee

he can do what he wants in the house. but if he leaves the cage there will be hell to pay :(

cutngrs

you all better leave my  b@!CH alone  :box.gif :box.gif :ouch.gif :ouch.gif
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

dynodon

LMFAO, Its funny that Jeff said something about a cage !!! Jason still sporting that
bird CAGE ?!?!?!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

535banshee

well i think i found my new rider for the outlaw class. lets just say if he breaks 100lbs he must have just ate lunch. NO he is not a young kid! i bet he is smaller than tony :o. i have seen this guy do wicked stuff on street bikes and four wheelers so i am going to give him a try.

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: 535banshee on October 06, 2006, 01:28:18 AM
well i think i found my new rider for the outlaw class. lets just say if he breaks 100lbs he must have just ate lunch. NO he is not a young kid! i bet he is smaller than tony :o. i have seen this guy do wicked stuff on street bikes and four wheelers so i am going to give him a try.

your going to need him.....GET SOME OF THAT...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

WORD !!!!! The BIG bike KILLER is COMING !!!! ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

535banshee


Smoknbanshee

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

535banshee


dynodon

Bringing WHAT, a permission slip !?!?!?! :-*
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

535banshee

it has to be signed or no go

dynodon

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

tribal banshee

It's gonna take a whole lot to beat Tony! I don't care if he's 50 lbs. :D :D :o with a bad ass bike.He'll school ya every time, and that's a fact, especially the way he's got his bikes running. That's what kinda sucks when he does come down, he always leaves with all our money >:( in every class he enters ??? Oh well still a blast to race! ;D 8)
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

535banshee

i am out to win not to think i cant. i will win some and i will lose some. the kid is not unstopable by no means

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: tribal banshee on October 07, 2006, 01:39:57 PM
It's gonna take a whole lot to beat Tony! I don't care if he's 50 lbs. :D :D :o with a bad ass bike.He'll school ya every time, and that's a fact, especially the way he's got his bikes running. That's what kinda sucks when he does come down, he always leaves with all our money >:( in every class he enters ??? Oh well still a blast to race! ;D 8)

you guys worship tony....tony is good, won't take that away from him, but by god he is not unbeatable...I have beat tony, tony has beat me....i will tell you this, I want tony first round of any race I enter, cause I am not scared....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

tribal banshee

never said he was unbeatable, just very hard to beat! :P
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

cutngrs

Quote from: tribal banshee on October 08, 2006, 04:39:41 AM
never said he was unbeatable, just very hard to beat! :P



:bow.gif :bow.gif :bow.gif :M :M :M           :L ;D
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

PAPA_TRIBAL

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on October 08, 2006, 03:00:46 AM
Quote from: tribal banshee on October 07, 2006, 01:39:57 PM
It's gonna take a whole lot to beat Tony! I don't care if he's 50 lbs. :D :D :o with a bad ass bike.He'll school ya every time, and that's a fact, especially the way he's got his bikes running. That's what kinda sucks when he does come down, he always leaves with all our money >:( in every class he enters ??? Oh well still a blast to race! ;D 8)

you guys worship tony....tony is good, won't take that away from him, but by god he is not unbeatable...I have beat tony, tony has beat me....i will tell you this, I want tony first round of any race I enter, cause I am not scared....
You crack me up smoke, We dont worship Tony. But do admire his ability to tune a bike and ride like a mofo! Not to mention he is a friend. But worshipping Tony is a heck of alot better than eating cheeto's out of Cuts back side. And I disagree with you. Tony is unbeatable as far as any of us. He is running 3.7's None of us on our own bike's can or will run those kinda times. We all weigh 90 to 160lbs more than he does. And if you think you or anyone else on their own bikes can run those times than your on crack!! I have been 4.0's and Lupo has been 4.1's None of you all have done more than 4.4's at best. I know Troy,Don and Jeff are building some nice bikes. But reality is they will not run 3.7's with them on them. If you think Im wrong, "PROVE IT"  :o :o

tribal banshee

that's alright Frankie,when Tony comes down to the new track and holds that track record too they're all gonna be scratching their asses I mean heads :o Hopefully soon we will be able to find out 8)
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: PAPA_TRIBAL on October 08, 2006, 07:09:19 PM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on October 08, 2006, 03:00:46 AM
Quote from: tribal banshee on October 07, 2006, 01:39:57 PM
It's gonna take a whole lot to beat Tony! I don't care if he's 50 lbs. :D :D :o with a bad ass bike.He'll school ya every time, and that's a fact, especially the way he's got his bikes running. That's what kinda sucks when he does come down, he always leaves with all our money >:( in every class he enters ??? Oh well still a blast to race! ;D 8)

you guys worship tony....tony is good, won't take that away from him, but by god he is not unbeatable...I have beat tony, tony has beat me....i will tell you this, I want tony first round of any race I enter, cause I am not scared....
You crack me up smoke, We dont worship Tony. But do admire his ability to tune a bike and ride like a mofo! Not to mention he is a friend. But worshipping Tony is a heck of alot better than eating cheeto's out of Cuts back side. And I disagree with you. Tony is unbeatable as far as any of us. He is running 3.7's None of us on our own bike's can or will run those kinda times. We all weigh 90 to 160lbs more than he does. And if you think you or anyone else on their own bikes can run those times than your on crack!! I have been 4.0's and Lupo has been 4.1's None of you all have done more than 4.4's at best. I know Troy,Don and Jeff are building some nice bikes. But reality is they will not run 3.7's with them on them. If you think Im wrong, "PROVE IT"  :o :o

frank they probably won't run those time, because of the simple fact they are 150 lbs heavier than tony.  I do believe that if jeff, don, or troy were the same weight as tony that they could very well beat tony at any given time.  tony is not unbeatable and when he does come to florida or i do run troy's bike in GA, I will prove that to you and lupo.  i do respect tony's tuning and riding abilities, but i don't talk about him on every post about how GREAT he is. 

oh frank about proving things, it is just a matter of time. 
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

PAPA_TRIBAL

That is true Smoke. And I didn't post that to start any sh!t. And I do agree about Jeff and them. If they were the same weight, But they are not. And that was the point I was trying to make. I never said their bikes weren't going to be fast. I believe their bikes are going to be bad azz. So lets not turn th!s into something else. And for a couple of years now all you have said is Troy this and Troy that. So to get on here and post how we are always talking about Tony, Go back and look at a lot of your post ;D Nothing but love Bro! And as for My self, I dont even have a bike any more. But thats not for long. Lupo and I will be putting something together here shortly that will be Off the hook. I promise you kow one around here has one. And we will ride it and run anyone!!!

535banshee

#274
you guys seam to forget that dirt track and sand drag track are very different. he has a advantage on his track and us flordia boys will have a advantage on the new track.
ok lets move on.
we got alot done today at the track. the 8 power poles are up and all wiring to the speakers have been put in. THE PA SYSTEM IS DONE. :ThumbsUp.gif they also graded the track also today. THE STARTER STAND IS NOW DONE ON THE OUTSIDE. next weekend we are going to start running the pvc for the water system and finish the inside of the love shack. we also need to run the power from the power pole to the LOVE SHACK. we have one thing that no one can make up their minds about. the LOVE SHACK! some want it to face the starting line with a window in one wall to look down the track. others want it to face down the track and just look out the door that has a window in it if you need to look out the side. i think the second way makes more sence to me. this is the way i have seen it at all track.