Riding ONF Sat Oct 7th. (Fast Paced)

Started by jujulo700R, October 04, 2006, 08:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jujulo700R

There are about 6 or 7 of us going out for a fast paced ride at ONF on Saturday. Anyone that wants to go with us on a heart pumping ride is more than welcome to come. We will be meeting at CR 445 by the powerlines around 8:00 and riding around 8:30. If anyone wants to go let me know and we will wait for you, otherwise just drop on by and say hi. See ya on the trails! 8)
Just a little fast and just a little furious.

Im@cracker

I will most likely be out there. Who else is going?
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

1FasterBlaster

I would go, but I hurt my back pretty good on the Delancey ride.Have fun though.

duroc825

Lets get another ride goin Chino, I'm ready for a change of "venues". Gettin too crowded out back. Either 14th or 28th is good for me. Hey Frank ya out there? Ready to head up north? Hopefully start coolin off and get some rain by then to make for a better ride.

duroc825

Oh yeah Chino why don't ya try strappin a 2x4 to your back. It works wonders for other things so ya never know! Just gotta place it vertically instead of horizontally.

cubnfrank

Duroc, Your tired of your trails.  ???Man every time I go there it's new to me. Im ready for a road trip up north. You know sundays are better for me cause the boys have games on saturdays. Football is over anyway. I can TIVO to Buc games. Let plan a day to ride
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

duroc825

Saturday or Sunday, either is fine with me, heck why not both?!

duroc825

Oh yeah, don't forget to forget to check out the Tech Corner board in the Online Manual posts Frank.

1FasterBlaster

You guys rode?I hurt my back pretty good at that big group ride in Delancey.

duroc825

We rode the weekend of the Big ride at my place but an Ocala ride is overdue for me. How bout the rest of the group? You guys ready for another? ATVtrailer, Tripyn etc.?

jujulo700R

Rode out there this Saturday and it was just awesome! There were aboout 8 of us all together and man we were smokin' our tires so much that I thought "Smokey The Bear" was going to come after us! Best of all, nobody got hurt! I am in definitely in for an Ocala trip again, just let me know. I've got a couple of buddies that would be willing to go as well and these guys can ride!!! I call them my "Open throttle Buddies" and they will have you worn out after 30 mins of riding. All we need to do is setup a date! ;) 
Just a little fast and just a little furious.

johnyfz450

hey 700r what up where going this sun haven't ridin in 3 weeks lookin forward to it.My buisness has been been gettin busy!!John

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com