Bithlo MX Sun 10/8/06

Started by blindkaeta, October 05, 2006, 08:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blindkaeta

Lets see how many people we can get to come out.  We have six so far.

dreth

im a possibility. depends on how long it takes me at Tonys' house.

quad control

I would go if my C/Bone was'nt broke.My son will probably want to go I will let you know on here.(p.s. watch out for double section up front man that hurt!!)

quad control

Ok, were going, i'll call them to see if they are open, if so i'll see you there.

blindkaeta

They are holding practice 10 to 5.  I called yesterday.

dreth

i cant make it. i will have the whole family with me and my dad goes to work at 3am so he will want to get home ASAP. next time ;)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com