Holey Land pictures 2/27

Started by Redgrizzly660, February 27, 2005, 08:11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redgrizzly660


Redgrizzly660


Redgrizzly660


Redgrizzly660


01_DS650

2006 Outlander 800 Green with snorkels and 28in outlaws

bbf


raptor660

hey grizz I was out there today.. saw your camper but guess you were on a ride, did you go last sunday too? looks like the same camper that was out there

Redgrizzly660

#7
Quotehey grizz I was out there today.. saw your camper but guess you were on a ride, did you go last sunday too? looks like the same camper that was out there

No I was park in the same place there two weekends ago

Grizz

raptor660

QuoteNo I was there two weeks ago too

Grizz
It gets packed out there, know were else to ride

Bigred


Bigred


Bigred


Bigred


Bigred

Some friends we met out there Al and Christina

Bigred

Don't know how he does it every time

dreth

thats some thick mud! yall got luky.......no rain?

Bigred


raptor660

Its actually really dry out there this time of year but as you saw some of the  holes will never dry up, some are nasty and BOTTOMLESS!

Asphaltdragon

#18
QuoteGrizz Really Stuck
Loooks gooood out there, I'm still waiting to get the Bombardier back from the shop :-/
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Redgrizzly660

QuoteLoooks gooood out there, I'm still waiting to get the Bombardier back from the shop :-/


ME TOO
[/b]

raptor660

QuoteLoooks gooood out there, I'm still waiting to get the Bombardier back from the shop :-/
lol my buddy has a bomb. too and his is in the shop as well..
 what happen to yours?

Gamer

Hey Grizz.  What side were you riding on?  North or South?  Innocent_Bystander, Durkan and myself will have to meet up with you sometime out there so you can show us around.  I tried to get them to go out there yesterday but everyone was too busy.

Redgrizzly660

South side  the north side is closed until April 30

Grizz

Thrasher

QuoteDon't know how he does it every time

holy crap! again! thats just too funny. LOL!
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Asphaltdragon

Quotelol my buddy has a bomb. too and his is in the shop as well..
 what happen to yours?
right  front axle broke at rodman
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja