Calling ALL MX'ers...

Started by 310R_Dude, October 06, 2006, 12:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

310R_Dude

If you know what the sticker is on the front
of my quad, GREAT :) 

If YOU don't, find out A.S.A.P. at the  -=NEXT=-
SSQSA race.





[attachment deleted by admin]
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

UncleRico

If I had a rear view mirror on my ride, I might be able to figure it out.



OH SNAP!
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Exmx54

helllllllya cant wait maybe get a decent start!!!!

trx#9

Thats my roosting spot!  ::)   But I just usually roost the whole thing instead! ;D
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

310R_Dude

Quote from: trx#9 on October 06, 2006, 02:16:33 AM
Thats my roosting spot!  ::)   But I just usually roost the whole thing instead! ;D

Hey man, go check your answering machine... chances are good "HBO
Comedy Hour" still have NOT returned your calls. Hehe

Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

DCR_Marcus14

that track is gonna get so nasty, gonna be insane!  ???
Thanks to my sponsors:
Dana Creech Racing, Blingstar Industries, Monster Energy Drinks, ASV inventions, Utopia Optics, Alloy MX, Gaerne Boot Co., DP Brakes, Powermadd, Maxima, Atlantic Cycle Service

yfz450runner

hey 310r-dude, did you get a new camera or something? you have taken alot of new pix. lol!!!!!

quad control

I'll be there with my broken shoulder runnin the one armed handicaped class.
No seriously, does the # 39 on your quad stand for what place your in? :o  heehee.
(J/K)  ;D

310R_Dude

Little did I realize when I started this thread it would be a
"ROOST"(a.k.a.roast) Dano for all! Oh well, you guys have
your fun darn it :) Hehe
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: quad control on October 06, 2006, 02:59:22 PM
I'll be there with my broken shoulder runnin the one armed handicaped class.
I will run that one with you!  :D I wonder if we can talk them into letting us have our own gate  :R

310R_Dude

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on October 06, 2006, 06:20:31 PM
Quote from: quad control on October 06, 2006, 02:59:22 PM
I'll be there with my broken shoulder runnin the one armed handicaped class.
I will run that one with you!  :D I wonder if we can talk them into letting us have our own gate  :R

Hey now... you two watch it!  Next thing you know peeps will be braking their arms, collar bones etc
ON purpose just to try and win that class. Hahaha :R
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.