Rodman Dam riding area

Started by tayloraa007, October 05, 2006, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tayloraa007

Looking for information about this area.  I have seen the videos and pics and would love to go but can't find the info about it.  Would like to know where it is and if we need permits or anything like that to ride there.  Also are they doing the Rodman Rides anymore because it looked like a blast on the video.

wilburz

Quote from: tayloraa007 on October 05, 2006, 02:03:30 PM
Looking for information about this area.  I have seen the videos and pics and would love to go but can't find the info about it.  Would like to know where it is and if we need permits or anything like that to ride there.  Also are they doing the Rodman Rides anymore because it looked like a blast on the video.

go up to the search engine and put in rodman. you will get all the info you need.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Silverstar

You can PM me or email me and I can give you directions to get there. I also live pretty close to there so if I am not working when you come up I would bring my quad out too and get some of my friends to come out too.
04 Suzuki Vinson 500 manual tranny. 25" mudzillas, snorkeled. Still have my samurai for sale.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com