Pics from the Latest ONF ride on 7-14-06 Weekend

Started by Rellimniets, July 17, 2006, 07:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qt314nfla

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on September 09, 2006, 05:27:18 AM
Yeah, that would be great Lauren.I haven't seen you in a long time.We should get together sometime.

For sure!  Maybe a camping trip at croom?

1FasterBlaster

Oooh yeah.Can we share a tent? It's got a curtain for privacy!!

1FasterBlaster


06LimitedPred

I'm up for it, need to get some use out of the Predator.

98 KX125

1FasterBlaster

we saw a couple of those on the Ocala ride Sept.30th.

Teej

Kawasaki 400 4x4 Prarie, Mine
Polaris 330 Trailboss, Wife's
Honda 250 Recon, Daughters
Kazuma 110 Falcon Mkll, Sons

1FasterBlaster

A ride next weekend maybe down by Lake Placid.

banana-man

GREAT pictures!  Where are those trails in ONF?  I have been to the power lines, by big scrub, and I was not impressed.  That plaxce looks totally killer!  How do I get there?

1FasterBlaster

42 East to 19-left go north for about 5 miles to 445-right- go East till you hit the powerlines,park there.It's the same powerlines than run to big scrub.But these trails are cleaner riding.Not as many woops.

banana-man

What route do you use to get there?  I had this crazy lt, rt, lt, lt, rt,....forever.  There must be an easier way.

1FasterBlaster


Ryan561

2005 trx 400ex       Pro Armor bumper
yoshi RS-3             Pro Armor killswich
jetted                   DG nerfs
K&N filter

2006 KX 250F
Its got everything

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com