Bartow Oct 7th roll call

Started by RTR_380/450R, October 01, 2006, 09:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on October 04, 2006, 10:13:25 AM
Im your friend Gary...  ;D :'(


...since you gave me 5 bucks.....I'm your friend too Gary  ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Hoosier Daddy

Hill, you got hosed, he gave me 50!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

53yfz450

bump.....anyone else want to join in 8)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

310R_Dude

I talked to Shawn and he said he'd rather go to Waldo,
sorry.

I don't really have a preference, but we already planned
this with Adam last Sunday at Bartow.

Hope you guys have great racing though.
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

WOODY_450r

i might be there  getting my engine rebuild and they might have it done buy saturday, lets just hope its finished ;)
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

TBR

You can tell #16 to just go to Waldo. The best people will be at Bartow.

53yfz450

How did lyndons MRI go. will he be able to ride.


and cant you guys go to waldo on sunday.lol
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

TBR

I have to talk to the Dr tomorrow after he looks at the MRI but we are planning on Lyndon racing.
We will try to get to the track around 9 or 10 for a little practice.

RTR_380/450R

You guys so suck!! I never get any practice. Hell, I usually get there right before the races start!!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

MXbrian87

heh tell collister to go to waldo, I wont have to worry about him in that case.  just decided tonight at 7pm that I suppose I should wash my bike n get it ready to race for 2morro after I get home from the movies 2night at like 12am lol.  i havnt been to bartow since they redid the track, how is it (heard it blows)
Brian Evans
Spiked Industries
mxbrian87@yahoo.com

310R_Dude

Hey all, just got off the phone with Dave(Bartow)... he said he is sick and the track
will be closed tomorrow :(   So I guesss ya'll can come to Waldo with us.




C'mon, you know we have good times!!!

Jus' Kiddin'
... have a great freakin' time/race fella's.
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

CountryBoy

Ill be there for the practice but i wont be racin. :'( I cant race till i get my stinkin nerfbars.lol!, but ill probably be takin pics of people racin, and ill try to get them posted up.
_*Modded Motorsports*_
       (727)432-0270

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/TCNales
www.GandGracing.com

*Thanks to my Sponsors*
M&M Racing
SKY Powersports
AC Racing
Scott USA
PowerMadd
Gaerne

ebtrx450r

I'll be there since 53yfz450 and molonyltr19 can't drive lol

Shawn Collister

Dam.....

Look at everybody talkin about #16.....     He must be a super star or something.....

heh-heh-heh

I was jus tryin to get some quality time on my bike.

I showed up last week to try to race at Bartow (after trying to practice somewhere else with no luck) and I was the only other quad there.  Whats up with that?

Then I tried to practice at Bartow Sunday.............and snapped my axle first time out.

So today....... I was lookin to put down some laps.


So   Who won out there in the sand pit?
Lyndon is already riding again?
Thats how I roll.

Hondarider22

pretty good turn out! looks like i am not a B rider  ;D

man that red thacker guy sure did give me a run for my money!  ;) and jake and lyndon love each other so much they couldnt be separated for 1 moto...literally  :P

tony pitts

it was a great night of racing. no bad crashes just a few love taps. hope to see everyone at bithlo this coming weekend for some good practicing.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

53yfz450

it was a great night. i had lots of fun. thanks again Tony for the cover. 8) and sorry lyndon about the love tap.lol :P
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

TBR

We enjoyed the practice and the races. Again I have to say "what a great group of people" we have at these quad races.
Molony, you ran really well, congradulations.
Tony, Thanks for always having parts and helping everyone at the track.
Jake, hang in there, you are due for a good streak to come along.
To all the rest we are glad you all were there.

To all that didn't come, you missed some really good racing. The track was really set up nice. We are thinking of riding Bithlo next Sunday or maybe Saturday.

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

53yfz450

we cant go there is a gold cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so where do you want to go now. :-\
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Hondarider22

i really want to ride at pax...never been there, that or waldo...or a local track but thats just me

Hondarider22

#47
Quote from: TBR on October 08, 2006, 05:20:42 PM
We enjoyed the practice and the races. Again I have to say "what a great group of people" we have at these quad races.
Molony, you ran really well, congradulations.
Tony, Thanks for always having parts and helping everyone at the track.
Jake, hang in there, you are due for a good streak to come along.
To all the rest we are glad you all were there.

To all that didn't come, you missed some really good racing. The track was really set up nice. We are thinking of riding Bithlo next Sunday or maybe Saturday.

thanks, he was a hand full! and he almost got me sleeping there in the 2nd moto  ::)
I looked back and didnt see him so i started to look at my exhaust, which now has a complete hole around the header  :P

RTR_380/450R

Maybe my crashing spell is over with! Molony- I was coming for ya! Just gotta stay off the top of those loose burms!  ;) I just wish that once, I could practice or just ride. They only time I ride is when I race. Makes for horrible undurance and consistency!!! 
Dale- Lyndons bad luck streak should be about over. Mine lasted a while, so he should be out of his!
Nice meeting you Jake- Your definately a fast rider!! God, what I would give to be 16 again!!!
If Im twice their age, I should be twice as fast!! I wish it worked like that!  Had a great time. That track is so nice to be able to just go out and race. Nobody cares who wins or loses! It makes for a great atmosphere! ;D
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

ebtrx450r

#49
The track was awesome! It was nice meeting everyone!! Even tho I can't match the screen names to the faces. Everyone did a great job racing. I was really impressed with the way Lyndon was riding after his recent injury! Great Job!! I look forward to next time!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com