Open winner @ Jasper

Started by yfz#78, September 25, 2006, 09:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skully

Quote from: Quad32x on October 03, 2006, 08:34:45 AM
Quote from: Skully on October 03, 2006, 08:24:54 AM
Hey........
That's my dust in the last pic, searching for that all important cushion that I could never find! ;D But it did make them come out and water the outside of the track....... It makes me feel so proud! :-[
None the less you musta been bringing it bruther ! O0

I'm thinking I redefined the phrase "Bringing It"
Brought out the water truck
Brought out the caution
Brought out the restart
Brought home a bruised ego

LOL..... It's ALL Good!!!!!! ;D
[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

HillKiller

   Yeah but you still qualified for the main! :)
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com