atv petition

Started by paul450, October 02, 2006, 06:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paul450


450rcrazy

HOPEFULLY THIS WILL HELP IT WOULD BE GOOD TO SEND TO ALL COUNTY COMMISIONERS AND THE GOVENOR'S OFFICE ,AND ANY OTHER ORGANIZATION WHO WILL LISTEN

MachineDog

Really cool. I wonder how many signatures are needed to petition for a riding area.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

1FasterBlaster

I hope we find out.I just signed it!!

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

dudek38

it doesnt get any easier than that. sweet job!
modified z400

deano 177

arcticcat 500 Automatic
27" mud lites
42 pilot jet, 150 high jet
2" snorkles
warn winch with synthetic line
radiator relocated
garmin GPS on the handle bars
Z71 extended cab
15'X5' utility trailer
Trying to find a place to ride near jacksonville(arn't we all?)

Loven It

Signed it too!

Does anyone know when this one was created...it looks very similar to the one someone posted a while back. I hope it is different since duplicate signatures will not count. Thanks for the efforts.

Also please keep in mind this is going to Government...there are some really ignorant comments that have been made like " we ain't gots no place to go...gettin borin' " I saw several comments that could really embarass the ATV community.  :-\ 
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

SkyHighT100

#9
It's hard for Mark to have created that when my name is at the bottom of it ;) But wow... I didn't even know this was still out there. I created that petition years ago (my name and email are at the bottom of it). It has been almost 9 years since I made that... I was a freshman in HS when I did it... that's why a lot of comments are, well, inappropriate for the cause. Honestly, if I could delete that petition I would and start a new one that will be much better, hell, we can't even ride in Titusville out by the airport anymore (if that shows anyone how old that is, lol). Unfortunately, the website that petition was created on does not let you delete a petition once created. Kinda sad though, 9 years floating around the net and only just over 1000 signatures. Seriously though, another petition does need to be created, but instead of just being online it needs to be sent to people all over the state (like representatives), printed out and given to all ATV/Dirtbike dealers, friends, etc then sent back to the initial creator and given to the government. I mean FTR alone could have hundreds of signatures.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

cheropride

 :'(

Man, are your serious, this has been out there for 9 years, no-way, that's crazy.  And still, only 1085.  So dang easy too, only took 5 seconds to sign....


Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

FordForever

Signed by me....    1089 Signatures Total

UncleRico

1090...that's weak.

People aren't signing this because people don't know about it.

We need to get this link posted on more websites.


Spread out minions, and carry this link to your other websites and whatnot.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

duroc825

May want to change wording. Law enforcement or police may be a better choice to present to anyone "official". I signed it anyway, who knows???

jeremy retzsch

1998 RM125
-Bills thunder pipe
-Boysen reeds
-Works Connection frame guards
-Carbon fiber clutch cover
-Pro Taper fatty bars
-Race Tech suspension
-Twin Air airfilter
-Fx gripper seat cover
-Steel braded brake and clutch lines
-vortex sprocket and chain
-tusk aluminum shifter
-EBC hd clutch springs

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com