Country Music fans

Started by Joedirt, September 29, 2006, 12:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigscrub79

Quote from: BCConviber on October 02, 2006, 01:58:38 PM
Can anyone think of anything worse than The Wreckers where you get a psudo pop star named Michelle Branch and one of her back-up singers to go country? Please....   
I agree, but they are hot.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Anoriginal

Hmmmm, which would you rather do?

A. Listen to Gretchen Wilson, Montgomery Gentry, Trace Adkins or that whiney tim Mcgraw;



OR



B. Get my nugget pouch shaved by Captain the Morgan's monkey wearing a blind fold.

I pick B

Fox17

i take it you hate country music?

Anoriginal

Quote from: Fox17 on October 02, 2006, 03:30:52 PM
i take it you hate country music?

Not at all. I just hate bad music.

Fox17

then why was montgomery gentry listed there?

Anoriginal

Quote from: Fox17 on October 02, 2006, 03:34:42 PM
then why was montgomery gentry listed there?

Like I said......Bad Music.  ;)

Fox17

imo they are the 3rd best band.

Sleazy_Rider78

How about Steve Earle - Copperhead Road
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

Anoriginal

Steve Earle is an extremely talented person. Great writer and musician. Unlike most "artists" (and I use that term loosely) in any genre of today, Steve Earle is gifted.

KB

Hank Jr. & his dad, if you don't like him or his daddy, you can kiss my a$$.

dnigels

My favorite Toby Keith song is "I won't smoke weed with Willie again"!

Course I long ago put in my application to be Willie's tour bus driver.
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

YAM29C

I agree that alot of the newer country out is a bunch of crap, but there is a guy out now that is real good name Ray Scott that if you like the older sounding country this is the guy to get.

Sleazy_Rider78

Quote from: YAM29C on October 03, 2006, 11:27:46 AM
I agree that alot of the newer country out is a bunch of crap, but there is a guy out now that is real good name Ray Scott that if you like the older sounding country this is the guy to get.

I have his CD, its pretty good.  One of the few new guys that stay true to country music.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com