Are there any SAR members

Started by Loven It, September 27, 2006, 02:23:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loven It

Looking to see if there are any SAR members on the forum. I have a question and can't seem to find a good link to get answers.
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

Captain The Morgan

SAR as in, Son of the American Revolution?


What's your question?

Loven It

Quote from: Captain The Morgan on September 27, 2006, 08:45:02 PM
SAR as in, Son of the American Revolution?


What's your question?

Lol no as in Search and Rescue - can't find a website to answer my questions
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

logger

LovenIt - Search and resue for dogs or vehicles. If it is for vehicles you might want to post your question on florida 4 wheel drive website, they are certified by the county to be search and resue, they might have your answers.

MachineDog

My pop is in USAR. Just came back from Texas for training with the dogs and GPS stuff actually.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Loven It

Quote from: logger on September 29, 2006, 12:06:45 PM
LovenIt - Search and resue for dogs or vehicles. If it is for vehicles you might want to post your question on florida 4 wheel drive website, they are certified by the county to be search and resue, they might have your answers.

Thank you so much for the advice..I really really appreciate it. We want to get involved with both. I will post over there.
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

Loven It

Quote from: MachineDog on September 29, 2006, 12:31:48 PM
My pop is in USAR. Just came back from Texas for training with the dogs and GPS stuff actually.

Can you ask him if there is a site that I can go to to figure out how to go about being trained for Search and Rescue? I don't know where to start. I am looking for as much information as I can. If you would please ask him if he can direct me to a good site.
Thanks! Tracy 
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

MachineDog

http://www.nasar.org/nasar/ That's what google came up with. I'll ask him later.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

raptor

Search and rescue for the dogs in the state of florida, I believe their is only one chapter in the state.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com