SFTL new rider spot light is up....

Started by Hoosier Daddy, September 28, 2006, 08:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

What the top line says... :-\
Ill be sending notes out to a few folks asking for a bio and a pic to submit, it doesnt mean it will be used right away but I need 2-3 on file..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

   Very nice bio Skully! Didn't know you have traveled such a long road. Cya in a couple weeks!
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Skully

Quote from: HillKiller on September 28, 2006, 09:12:05 PM
   Very nice bio Skully! Didn't know you have traveled such a long road. Cya in a couple weeks!

That is the nicest way I've ever heard "Dang..... You're OLD!!!"

Thanks Dave! ;D
[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

LOL!! thats funny!!  :R

Your mean DAVE!!!  :P
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

   Now that I have read my own post I can see what you mean...oops, sorry about that! ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Skully

NP Dave,
Because, Well......... I am old, 55 next month! ;D

It's not easy being old, fat, and slow....... You have to work at it!
[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

Quad32x

I see nothing wrong with fat and old.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Skully

Hmmmmm.......
Maybe not THAT old and fat! But if it would make me faster, I guess I could work on it!
[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

Quad32x

You have no idea how fast my recliner is ! :o ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com