Need Help for Trail Ride- Someone to video

Started by GrizzlyBear, September 27, 2006, 05:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzlyBear

Chris, aka the Asphaltdragon, who was going to video the day has had a client ruin his day by having him do a shoot in Miami.  Is anyone else who is coming willing and able to do this. We would all hate to see a good time not recorded.
2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org

Mr. Fixit

I have a Sony handy cam and tripod I can bring.

IT200

Terry:

      I will be wearing the new helmet cam for this ride. We can send the digital files
down to Asphalt Dragon. Maybe he will be able to make it look like a quality production.
Polaris 500 4x4
Yamaha Warrior
Yamaha Timberwolf 4x4
Suzuki DRZ 400

GrizzlyBear

Great, if we get enough people with video and still pictures we should be able to get something good out of it.
2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org

eldiablo64

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Ida_Mann

Chris knows he camera I will be bringing for nice stills.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

mrbones

I'm bringing my camcorder and digital camera, too.  ;D
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

logger

#7
You can do the pictures and video file from the helmet cam in any software, you really don't have to send them out. The video cam should have a removable card in it. Walmart could probably do it for you. With a digital camera the pictures don't have the true color, I have a software package that will shrink the pictures and make them true colors. You are probably going to need to thumb nail them if you are going to put this on the web.

Grassman68

I will bring my digi camera also to get some footage!!!!