Newbies in Summerfield (Ocala) Hello everyone

Started by Limolarry, February 27, 2005, 08:44:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Limolarry

Just wanted to say hello to everyone at atvFlorida.com. My name is Larry and my wifes name is Karen. We live in Summerfield and play wherever. I have been browsing the site since January after I had found it through a Google search and have just decided to register. I was tired of not being able to communicate in some interesting forums.
My wife and I have been riding alot the last few months.  We pretty much limited our riding to our 5 acres in the woods until we got a chance (invite) to take our bikes to Ohio this winter to ride with some freinds. What a blast. The day we arrived it started what would be the biggest snowstorm of the season. 10 inches of fresh powder and miles of trails to ride along the Tuscarawas River banks. Since then the atv bug has got us and weve been scouting out new places to ride every weekend. We've used this website and some of your posts to find other great spots to ride. We hope to meet some of you for a day of riding. If I had freinds that would ride and set up camp for the weekend I would. Anyway, Everyone here makes for a great site and we hope to meet you in the swamp. Larry & Karen
2005 Polaris Sportsman HO 2" lift 26" Vamps
2001 Honda Rancher 350 ES
2007 F-150

Da_Mtg_Man

Welcome aboard, Jump in and enjoy. Keep an eye on the group rides.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Qdawg76

welcome to the site and like Da_mtg_man said "Jump in" cause after a few weeks you'll be hooked like the rest of us
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

GaryinSeffner

Welcome to the site. You sound like you'll fit in just fine. Plus you live near the best place to ride in the state so enjoy!!
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

GrizzlyBear

Welcome

I live near you in Ocala,  We ride in the Forest, Make sure you come for our big ride on April 23rd (Rodman) it is about 1 hour from where you are. I will be there with at least 4 quads and a sand buggy.  Call me sometime.  895-3561 (cell0

Terry
2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org

Chuck_Norris

WELCOME ABOARD, HOPE TO SEE YOU ON THE NEXT GROUP RIDE, APRIL 23rd
 8)

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

RedNeckSweetie22

~*~Mandy~*~

all you dadgum preps who think ur cool....just remember.. us cowgirls rule

get honkin dirty!!

semperfi13

1986 atc 200
1987 fourtrax 250
2004 honda 90
2005 Viper 90R
2005 Honda Rancher AT 4x4

jackinthebox23

2005 Polaris Sportsman 400

atvtrailer

welcome, some people that seam a lil strange at first arn't really all that strange.
05 450r #13B

MadMudder

I herd that atvtrailer.  ;D Just kiddin. Welcome to the site and you will get hooked. Resistance is futile...
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

fire803

Hey we live right off of 452, if you want company on a weekend for a little ride feel free to call me.  Me and the wife like to trail ride, we are just learning the big scrub area.
636-5687 Brian :)

Limolarry

Wow!! You people really make us feel welcome. We never expected so many of you to read this post let alone reply. Seems like most people would look right past the newbie post. Just tells us that there are some good people out there that care about other people and not just their self or their fast, big, expensive bikes. We are looking forward to some of the group rides and some of the short afternoon rides too.
We had company over last night and spent the evening watching the videos on this site. Unbeleivable to say the least. I didn't know my 4 wheeler could swim too. Did I pay extra for that option? My wife says shes not getting in above her floor boards. I got my swimming mask and snorkel out today. Lets go!
Do you guys or girls have Rv's? We just wondered if any of you like to travel with your bikes?
Have fun, be safe.  Larry
2005 Polaris Sportsman HO 2" lift 26" Vamps
2001 Honda Rancher 350 ES
2007 F-150

CABLEGUY1

Hey Larry,welcome to the site. We recently bought an RV and love it.It pulls the trailer better than my truck .The farthest we went in it so far is Hollywood Florida this past weekend. I drive and the girls sleep.LOL. I have three brothers that all have ATVs so all of us and our wives go riding probably an average of once a month. Sometimes it's for the day unless we plan it in advance then we camp out. You guys are more than welcome to tag along next time we go.

Old_School

From one new guy to another....Welcome.  :)  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com