Bowfishing

Started by odysseybmx, September 25, 2006, 04:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

odysseybmx


ScooterB

yes shallow water for tilapia (sp)
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

fastrnrik

Yes, it's a blast. We got to Salt Springs for Tilapia a.k.a. Nile Perch.   

450rcrazy

same here nile perch are good eat'en ,I had a hard time at first ,but once I learned that water bends light and things are deeper than they appear I did pretty good,

P.S. Dont forget to push the reel release button before letting the arrow fly I lost more arrows and a couple reels that way than I care to mention. ;)

odysseybmx

i love it, any of u guys care to give a way some spots to a newbie? i go down the gemni springs for armoured catfish and gar and ocassional huge mullet for fun

AintSkeered

Huge mullet for "fun"? And, after you killed them, you used them for bait/chum of course, right?
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

odysseybmx

there hard to shoot tahts fun to me, i cut them up into slices and use them for catfishing or i give them to the locals who fish of the side of the orad with cane poles(they eat them).

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com