Ocala big scrub???

Started by KD 428, September 02, 2006, 12:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KD 428

Hey I was thinking about going to Big scrub this december, and i was wondering how is it? Last time I was there(almost a year) it was awesome. But I heard rumors about them closing down the sand pits and other things. Can anyone fill me in on what it is like now?

                         Thanks,
                              Kenny
HONDA CRF450R

Fox17

they are redoing it i think. it is part of phase 2 or something in the forrest.

polaris03

Big Scrub isn't what it use to be. They have closed down all riding in the pits and some of the old loop trails. The place to go is Lake Delancy,which is at the north end of the forest. The trail system is nice and there is a big sand pit. lots of fun for that area.