Croom Trip 2-26-05

Started by MudModel, February 26, 2005, 04:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MudModel

Turned out to be a great day.. Here are some pics from today. Sorry I didnt get picture of "Agent" swimming  ;D.   But I did manage to get a pic of JustinR doing what he does best Broke and Stuck!!! :P     Here is the first of many pictures to come of my atv pulling his out of the mud..
2001 Polaris 500HO

MudModel

2001 Polaris 500HO

MudModel

2001 Polaris 500HO

JustinR

YEAH YEAH YEAH! At least you let Bigwili use yours to pull me out. That would really have been embarrassing ::) :P. To have a GIRL and a smaller ATV pull me out. ;D
2004 F-350
2006 DVX 400
2006 400vp 4x4

bigwili


MudModel

he made me let him pull you out, so a girl didn't do it and you wouldn't loose your "man card". :o
2001 Polaris 500HO

JustinR

#6
I know right where my MAN CARD in the wifes purse. ;D  And what happened to you today you didnt live up to your name at all.
2004 F-350
2006 DVX 400
2006 400vp 4x4

bigwili

OH serious BURN [smiley=box.gif]

Agent

2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

MudModel

Ok Listen BOYS - I felt bad for JustinR - you know "Breaking his ATV" and  just cryin that he couldn't go in the mud as he passed each little puddle   :'(..   Also wasn't is JustinR that got dirty following a 10 yr old today umm lets see several times????  (that was soo funny)  I missed lots of camera shots today.  but all in all despite justins breaking we all had a great time.. thanks everyone
2001 Polaris 500HO

JustinR

#10
Ok you got me i'll be quiet now.  [smiley=Cry.gif] ;) And he rides at a 12y/o level. ;D
2004 F-350
2006 DVX 400
2006 400vp 4x4

MudModel

#11
For sure he is awesome/he rides like a pro....   Just make sure your mechanic does a great job.  Also thank susan for the limbo lesson on how to duck under a tree   ::)
2001 Polaris 500HO

Agent

Mechanics? Trees? I knew I missed SOME fun... but all of that?  [smiley=banghead.gif];D
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

JustinR

#13
Just to let everyone know I'm no longer "BROKE". Had everything taken care of today little bit of weld here and there and shes ready to go. Hopefully next time MUDMODEl will be the one to get stuck (if she'll even get dirty at all)  and I will bet the pulling her out. ;D
2004 F-350
2006 DVX 400
2006 400vp 4x4

MudModel

Blah Blah Blah  [smiley=bow.gif]
2001 Polaris 500HO

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com