new frame is here

Started by 535banshee, September 21, 2006, 06:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

535banshee

Quote from: cutngrs on September 22, 2006, 09:38:05 PM
here you go this is what you will see the most of anyways
i hope you are talking about the loud color?

535banshee

lets see kartmans bike has a cheetah motor in it and its orange and loud so i got the perfect name.


[attachment deleted by admin]

535banshee

orange with little black specs! cheetos or chester cheetha

dynodon

I vote for Chester Cheetah!!!
And as for my seat, you all are just jealous, You cheap s.o.b.`s wont spend the
$$$ and look bad azz, while your riding. Besides, Jeff still has my seat !!!! So
I do expect it returned CLEAN :o
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

dynodon

Quote from: sparkplug01 on September 22, 2006, 10:56:04 PM
Dons having his new HERSHAL SEAT airbrushed right now like a pirate so it will all match.


AZZ PIRATE RACING INC.
Lets see  some pics of your ride !! :o
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

blupits04

heres pic one of mine I'm building

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

blupits04

heres pic 2  and cheap I dont think so I have over 5k in it right now with a lot more to go--just waiting on all the parts to come in to finish it.

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

dynodon

Being "cheap" was not meant literally !!! building a drag bike is NEVER cheap!!
I knew it was you, just using another alias name !!!  Looks good Jodi ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

blupits04

I know don I was using my name for once.no harm intended or taken.just joking around.but I think jeffs frame is longer than troys.mine will get done soon I hope.but your right there has been a lot of money spent on a drag bike that I sold.I dont have that frame anymore for the drag but I might buy another extended swinger for this one I dont know yet.but anyway have fun and let me know how it runs.see ya
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

dynodon

Jeffs chassis is 3" longer than Troys.
What?? you sold the drag bike !?!? Why, you didnt even get to run it on a track ???
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

cutngrs

 yes but the wheelbase is the same
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

blupits04

well Don the old frame was a 87 with a+10 swinger and it was just old.I put it on ebay and it sold in 11hrs. for $700 for just the frame swinger and wheels.I didn't pay but 900 for it so I think I done ok.and the new motor is built so i decided to buy a new frame and dave ware had this one for sell and is already powdercoated electric blue over silver and a 2001 frame in alot better shape with alot of chrome and billet parts with it.and he made me a pretty good deal on it all as a package and i also bought a new PWR radiator from him for it.all i need now is wheels,axel,and some tuning and I'll be set.when are you going to race yours I'd like to see how it runs now.
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

dynodon

We hope to make it to either Ga., or planet sand in October. Possibly to have
Troys bike then also, That makes it a little more worth the trip.
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

535banshee

Quote from: dynodon on September 24, 2006, 09:30:07 AM
We hope to make it to either Ga., or planet sand in October. Possibly to have
Troys bike then also, That makes it a little more worth the trip.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO RACING MY LITTLE PIGGY? WELL HELL YA!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com