Elka/Sparks Crew

Started by LakeMaryKid, February 26, 2005, 01:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LakeMaryKid

Well........I finally got to meet the Elka/Curtis Sparks brothers! For some of you others, that would be Dreth and T2Raptor. Glad i finally got to meet the two of yall! Now i only need to get to meet 1Fast250r. Yall are pretty cool......I guess  ::) ;D Now when are the 4 of us going to ride? (T2Raptor, Dreth, Me, BlasterBoy200) Blah maybe we could add Nightbreed and his wife!  ;D I get my motor back this week thanks to ATP (Mike W.) Just had to announce i got to meet 2 new members today. Also yall left to early, yall missed the FMX.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

T2

this is dreth on t2s computer ;)sorry we had to leave so soon but we had other plans already. we will ride as soon as you get your quad back. it was nice meeting you and hope to meet again soon
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

T2

It was great meeting you too kid, Let me know when you get your bike done, and I will pick you up on the way to ONF, But it will cost you a bike wash when we get back just like I told you at SPS. ;D See you soon!
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

LakeMaryKid

QuoteIt was great meeting you too kid, Let me know when you get your bike done, and I will pick you up on the way to ONF, But it will cost you a bike wash when we get back just like I told you at SPS. ;D See you soon!


hehehe......10-4 T2, maybe i can make it out to croom"S"  :P next weekend with yall!
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com