Space Shuttle Falling Apart

Started by UncleRico, September 20, 2006, 06:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyHighT100

Ya, I think it is time for me to get back on the pole... mama needs money for another quad, lol. Hmmm... so this thread got moved to the kids side?? Something about that just seems so wrong
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

big-daddy

Ashley, did scooter finish your Quad?     


Oh by the way talk to Tim last night, his Quad is almost done.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Quad32x

Now I know why my ears where burning. ::)  Ok fellows , out of the kids room.
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

wheelie_boy

this was quite an interesting post. i thought it was going to be boring but, i was wrong.
05 kx 250f

SkyHighT100

My quad is basically finished (aside from putting everything together). The hold-up was my own doing, time and money have not been on my side. But finally, I've got all the parts in (I hope) so it should just be a matter of shoving everything together (if all goes well, lol). I'm also up for a 2 yr review in the next week or so and I'm moving up the career ladder as well, so once my pay increase kicks in (whatever it may be... hopefully at least 10 an hour)... I'll be taking out yet another loan for another quad.... whew... I think I've picked up on some of Scooter's habits over the last 2 yrs, lol.... Cant wait to ride again thats for sure, I'm going crazy (literally)... so if everything goes well I hope to have a running quad within the next 2 weeks... right before the 2 yr anniversary of it being torn down comes, lol  ;D
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Thrumud

What a sad ending to this post  :'( 

Now out of the kids room !
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

MachineDog

I think it's funny that the mods put every single post Rico makes in the Kids Corner. lol
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

MuddyGirlatTheHump

Quote from: Thrumud on September 21, 2006, 09:46:49 PM
What a sad ending to this post  :'( 

Now out of the kids room !

I know I kept reading I thought it was funny....
[url="http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif"]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif[/url]

[url="http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif"]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif[/url]
www.atvmiaxtreme.com
[url="http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall"]http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall[/url]

Loven It

Quote from: MachineDog on September 22, 2006, 11:08:15 AM
I think it's funny that the mods put every single post Rico makes in the Kids Corner. lol

Yeah except the contents of some of these posts DO NOT BELONG in the kids section.

I am not trying to start anything but there are some really inappropriate comments made in this thread for being in a KIDS section.
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

MuddyGirlatTheHump

Quote from: Loven It on September 22, 2006, 01:48:34 PM
Quote from: MachineDog on September 22, 2006, 11:08:15 AM
I think it's funny that the mods put every single post Rico makes in the Kids Corner. lol

Yeah except the contents of some of these posts DO NOT BELONG in the kids section.

I am not trying to start anything but there are some really inappropriate comments made in this thread for being in a KIDS section.

I agree that there are things stated that the kids do not need to read, none the less the threads are funny.
[url="http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif"]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif[/url]

[url="http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif"]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif[/url]
www.atvmiaxtreme.com
[url="http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall"]http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall[/url]

gery350

i agree but i believed it was moved to the kids section.
my thread on KLUTCHBUSTER MIA was originally posted  on the open discussion forum but
someone thought it would be appropriate to move it to kids.
i guess they figure my son only has kid friends on here.
he got alot of good responses/advice from adults.
i for one hardly ever go into kids section.
so why the move?
who knows. ???
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

LT-R450ApK

There seems to be ALOT of threads that started out in the Open Forum that are now in the Kids Section. I'm not sure why they were moved or who moved them, but it's weird. Another thing, is that usually when threads are moved from one section to another, it says in the original section that the thread has been moved.... all of these don't seem to have done that. I don't know why any of these threads should have been moved in the first place though, they were already in the right spot... MODS... care to fix that?

-Ashley
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

big-daddy

Quote from: LT-R450ApK on September 22, 2006, 04:58:38 PM
There seems to be ALOT of threads that started out in the Open Forum that are now in the Kids Section. I'm not sure why they were moved or who moved them, but it's weird. Another thing, is that usually when threads are moved from one section to another, it says in the original section that the thread has been moved.... all of these don't seem to have done that. I don't know why any of these threads should have been moved in the first place though, they were already in the right spot... MODS... care to fix that?

-Ashley


Ashley, why are you logged in with scooter password?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com