those fancy 2 way radios in toy haulers

Started by stacktester, September 17, 2006, 10:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stacktester

I see those nice 2 way radios in some of the toy haulers and was wondering what brand they are. I would like to get a couple for when we ride. Hopefully somebody knows of a good one.
Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend

Bigscrb15

most of the ones that are in toyhaulers and come with them are audivox, like this one. http://www.lostbwanaoutfitters.com/detail.asp?product_id=GMRS4WMKIT
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

snowmanzz13

i actually picked these bad boys up from boyscouts, one of the other kids dad works for motorolla and gave everyboy that went on the trip to michigan 1, i only manajed to get 2 because nobody wanted them and others were on the spot before i was, would love to have more, i have another set of uniden's on a charger at my moms house




they are back lit to wit an errey red glow


banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

stacktester

I'm leaning towards the Motocomm full face helmet setup. It is compatible with the Motorola radios and price is good.

http://www.csonline.net/crawford/Motocomm/Motocomm_MC_552.htm

Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend

big-daddy

Quote from: stacktester on September 20, 2006, 08:16:42 PM
I'm leaning towards the Motocomm full face helmet setup. It is compatible with the Motorola radios and price is good.

http://www.csonline.net/crawford/Motocomm/Motocomm_MC_552.htm



Good choice! check out my web site www.myradiomall.com
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Bigscrb15

Quote from: stacktester on September 20, 2006, 08:16:42 PM
I'm leaning towards the Motocomm full face helmet setup. It is compatible with the Motorola radios and price is good.

http://www.csonline.net/crawford/Motocomm/Motocomm_MC_552.htm



we have those and they work great, only problem is one of the helmets allows too much air in the vents and its too loud to hear him talking.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com