my yfzs new look

Started by novadave, September 07, 2006, 12:09:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

novadave

Quote from: Ride1Rob on September 10, 2006, 07:59:55 AM
Quote from: novadave on September 08, 2006, 08:50:29 PM
Hey rob whats up . I ride almost every weekend in ONF. Yall need to take me to some mx tracks ive never been. Lets get together for a ride sometime guys. Thanks for all the nice comments.

It's been awhile since I've been to Ocala. There's a spot only about 30mins. from me that has some nice trails. We're planning on going to Bartow on the 23rd. Hopefully I'll have my bike back by then.

pm me your cell # . I lost my phone a while back and dont have your # anymore.
HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

05raptorboy

damn dude that bike is serious! probly the NICEST ive ever seen

novadave

Quote from: 05raptorboy on September 20, 2006, 09:22:29 PM
damn dude that bike is serious! probly the NICEST ive ever seen

Thanks , but im still not done yet . ;)
HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

tat2mike

nice ride i like the 2 tone plastics ive been wondering how that would look

once again bad ass bike
Formally tecatemike

jeepnrocks

that is a one of the nicest yfz's i have ever seen. good job
Check us out if you have a 450.. or any quad for that matter!!
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v322/jeepnrocks/hqlogo33.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v322/jeepnrocks/hqlogo33.jpg[/url]

jeremy retzsch

WOW!!!!!! very nice bike!!
1998 RM125
-Bills thunder pipe
-Boysen reeds
-Works Connection frame guards
-Carbon fiber clutch cover
-Pro Taper fatty bars
-Race Tech suspension
-Twin Air airfilter
-Fx gripper seat cover
-Steel braded brake and clutch lines
-vortex sprocket and chain
-tusk aluminum shifter
-EBC hd clutch springs

trx250kid

2003 honda TRX250EX
-Pro circuit T4 slip on
-dynojet jet kit
-Magnum revbox
-Mudshark 20" rear tires

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com