WHAT A DAY! SSQSA!

Started by Mrs.Nightbreed, September 17, 2006, 06:27:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blindkaeta

Here's a couple for TBR.

[attachment deleted by admin]

blindkaeta

 ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

RTR_380/450R

The announcer kept calling Lyndon- "Lyndon Lightning Thacker".  Watch this kid!  He will be a contender no matter who he rides against!!!  Good job "Lightning"!  Thats funny as h e l l !!!
Hes gonna hate that! >:D
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

blindkaeta

 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]

trx#9

I think the ssqsa series had a good start, hopefully this weekend will be even better. I think waldo has a bigger quad following and dade city isn't running this weekend too, that may help. It felt like being at mini national. Its was nice seeing everybody again and I'll guess, I'll being see ya in a few days. 8)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

MXbrian87

Hey its Brian Evans, I had a great time at Pax, the racing was great in all classes. Hey Brett, great start to a great series. I just have another membership card floating around in my wallet, right in there with the AMA ATVA WPSA FTR Bithlo Pax and Waldo ones, haha. I remember the last race at Pax that I was at....it was just Marcus and I in the quad class for the dealer support series. Dorian, if theres any pics of me floating around I need some for my resume for this season.  Thanks, see you all at Waldo
Brian Evans
Spiked Industries
mxbrian87@yahoo.com

blindkaeta

Brian, I have a few but nothing for a resume.  Get with me on Sat at Waldo and we'll get some good ones.

TBR

Quote from: RTR_380/450R on September 19, 2006, 08:05:26 PM
The announcer kept calling Lyndon- "Lyndon Lightning Thacker".  Watch this kid!  He will be a contender no matter who he rides against!!!  Good job "Lightning"!  Thats funny as h e l l !!!
Hes gonna hate that! >:D

I thought the announcer was saying Lie don. I didn't hear the other. I thought Lyndon showed ok for his first A race against such fast riders as was there. I know he was very nervous about being able to keep up. Hopefully racing against such great guys in the A class will let him get a little faster.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com