Loading your bike

Started by TRX450R_Racer, September 10, 2006, 07:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

TRX450R_Racer

#2
I know, but I bet a lot of people on here haven't seen it.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

UncleRico

You know a lot of people think that is fake, but it's not.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

450rcrazy

if its not fake it sure had to hurt ,definately left a mark

SpringHill Riderz


CountryBoy

_*Modded Motorsports*_
       (727)432-0270

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/TCNales
www.GandGracing.com

*Thanks to my Sponsors*
M&M Racing
SKY Powersports
AC Racing
Scott USA
PowerMadd
Gaerne

BrewsYourDaddy

I thought it was fake as well, until I saw the behind the scenes footage of the DVD.


Pretty crazy man.

JackL

Wow, I thought I did some dumb stuff.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

MuddyGirlatTheHump

Not only would that have hurt like hell, but why on earth would you want to do that!

Hey ya'll watch this......
[url="http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif"]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7630/54xb9u7n0j9ttg7ln2.gif[/url]

[url="http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif"]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5515/untitledjv9.gif[/url]
www.atvmiaxtreme.com
[url="http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall"]http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_gall[/url]

4fittyr

old  fake and photoshopped      come on get real
if u can't be good be good at it

06 BaNsHeE


MPTonyT

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com