WHAT A DAY! SSQSA!

Started by Mrs.Nightbreed, September 17, 2006, 06:27:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blindkaeta

 ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

blindkaeta

 ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

blindkaeta

 ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

blindkaeta

 ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

blindkaeta

 ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

blindkaeta

 ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

blindkaeta

 :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

blindkaeta

 ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

blindkaeta

 :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

blindkaeta

 ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

blindkaeta

 :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

blindkaeta

 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]

blindkaeta

Open C START

[attachment deleted by admin]

blindkaeta

 :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

blindkaeta

I'm tired, I will post the rest tomorrow.  Great weekend guys

Ride1Rob

Great shots Dorian. Looks like it was a success. Congrats to all and hopefully it'll continue to grow.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

yfz450runner

  +25 open 

[attachment deleted by admin]

yfz450runner

   + 25 open

[attachment deleted by admin]

yfz450runner

  +25 open

[attachment deleted by admin]

yfz450runner

 Had alot of fun today. great turnout. great pix and amazing riders in all classes. cant wait till next week at Waldo.

quadsonly4

#45
It was a very good start to this new series.  Thanks to Brett for putting this together.  ALL classes were great but the A and Money were awesome.  We had some of the fastest young riders in the country on a local gate.  I would also like to thank Brett for coming to the hospital and checking on Matt.  The ex-rays were negative on a re-brake of his neck and his lower back is not broke.  He has no feeling on the lower right side of his back but it should start coming back in the days to come.  The Doc says it is from the impact to his right hip/butt and it smashed the nerves coming out of his spine that spread across his lower back.  He is very sore but in good spirits.  Thanks for everyones help at the track with my younger boys and their races and loading the rig while we were at the hospital.  Quad riders are like one big family and there is nothing that can compare.  Thanks again and see everyone on Friday for Waldo.  

DCR_Marcus14

Very nice pics dorian, today was alot of fun i cant wait until waldo.
Thanks to my sponsors:
Dana Creech Racing, Blingstar Industries, Monster Energy Drinks, ASV inventions, Utopia Optics, Alloy MX, Gaerne Boot Co., DP Brakes, Powermadd, Maxima, Atlantic Cycle Service

Ride1Rob

Quote from: quadsonly4 on September 17, 2006, 11:08:39 PM
It was a very good start to this new series.  Thanks to Brett for putting this together.  ALL classes were great but the A and Money were awesome.  We had some of the fastest young riders in the country on a local gate.  I would also like to thank Brett for coming to the hospital and checking on Matt.  The ex-rays were negative on a re-brake of his neck and his lower back is not broke.  He has no feeling on the lower right side of his back but it should start coming back in the days to come.  The Doc says it is from the impact to his right hip/butt and it smashed the nerves coming out of his spine that spread across his lower back.  He is very sore but in good spirits.  Thanks for everyones help at the track with my younger boys and their races and loading the rig while we were at the hospital.  Quad riders are like one big family and there is nothing that can compare.  Thanks again and see everyone on Friday for Waldo.  

That kid is a TROOPER! It's amazing how good he is and he's so young. Hopefully he and some others will be on that top podium in the Pro National class someday soon. Tell Matt to stay positive and get better.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

#26YFZ

ya I hope he gets better soon!

RTR_380/450R

Awesome day!!!  It was my first real MX race and man I am jacked!  Who was that mad man that pulled the holeshot on all those "fast" quads in both heats of the C class! ;)  I was very surprised how well the quad worked for me because I have only ridden it twice and raced it TT once! (RTR Performance Engines) JUST A LITTLE NAME DROP!!!!!  :)

Man, I hope Bremmer is OK! I saw it right in front of me, and yes, he landed right on his A S S  and hip very hard.  His quad hit a rut and bit very hard coming out of a corner and jacked him so hard to the right that it literally slung him off facing backwards and slammed the ground! Then he got up and ran off the track. WEVE ALL DONE THAT, before realizing that "holy crap, Im hurt"!

Anyway, Id like to thank all the YOUNG UNS that let me lead a couple of laps before making me realize that IM OLD!  :( The last lap I was literally rolling all the jumps!  Thats ok though! I got the old MR T bar and the Thighmaster out this morning! Its on now!!!! ;D
Thanks guys for making it a great weekend!!!!!!! Thackers, Tony Pitts, Mike and Melissa, Dorian you are the man, Eric and Erics moms spaghetti and fresh baked cookies, Kern, and the rest!!
jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com