The Build will start soon

Started by LIV2RIDE, February 25, 2005, 08:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIV2RIDE

 Well when I got those wheels the other day I just couldn't make myself put them on that ole beat-up 1986 chassis, so I picked up this used '01 LSR chassis so those nice wheels wouldn't feel so lonely. ;D The long travel PEPS came with the deal, although they are already sold. I decided to go with LT Custom Axis, so that means I'll have some more pics for ya in a few weeks. I think I got a few things coming from LSR also (swing-arm and A-arms). I'll keep you guys updated with pics as stuff comes in
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

LIV2RIDE

Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

LIV2RIDE

Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

lol.... you know you have a serious problem when you keep your frame next to your bed. ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Kawa3

Thats what i was thinking [smiley=dunno.gif]
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

LIV2RIDE

Quotelol.... you know you have a serious problem when you keep your frame next to your bed. ;D

Yea, I don't understand why she is so mad. I told her she could have her side of the bed back tomorrow. I just want to cuddle a little with my new frame tonight. ;D    EEHHH Women!!
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

Nightbreed

ahh, you know them women, they will never understand us.  ;)
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Kawa3

2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

LIV2RIDE

QuoteIm guessing its a 250r?


You mean there is actually some OTHER kind of quad out there? ;D
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

LT-R450ApK

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

dreth

QuoteDang Big money
Lookin Good LIV

what exactly is the torque rating on those pencils ;D

LakeMaryKid

Quoteahh, you know them women, they will never understand us.  ;)


blah only melissa..........i mean she did sleep with the elkas first time she got them.......... ::)


 ;D
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

o4250

Quotelol.... you know you have a serious problem when you keep your frame next to your bed. ;D


You might be A redneck if......

450R_Matt

Thats some nice looking pencil's you got there. Next time sharpen them up before you let everyone look at them..


BTW    SWEEEEEET!!!!  
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

LT-R450ApK

Quotewhat exactly is the torque rating on those pencils ;D

I guess i missed something
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

trx250rrider

lookin good cory and the pencils are holding the shocks at the shock towers.....

LIV2RIDE

Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

LIV2RIDE

Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

tampaboy813

OMFGhi2U sexxy shock cover....drool! [smiley=bow.gif]