Sooooo.... Who Won Ocala FT???

Started by Skully, September 16, 2006, 11:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skully

Inquiring minds want to know..... How was opening night, and who won?
[url="http://www.skullymotorsports.com/"]http://www.skullymotorsports.com/[/url]

UncleRico

If I close my eyes, I picture a trailer with Brewmasters quad on it leaving the parking lot, only the quad has no tires left on it.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

LTR450ApK

WELL WE"RE JUST LEAVING THE TRACK NOW
OPEN
SCOTT WON
DOUG TOOK SECOND

INT:
FIRST PLACE #42
second place ME
3rd wayne

that's all I remember  off the top of my head
good racing everyone
heal up mr steve and christan
ight I'm done typing on pocket pc

1fastltr450

hey Chris wheres the points. I need to know where I stand.


Derek I think you ate dumb a$$ all day to do something crazy like that. lol
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Bandit350


derek330

Skully,

The Open Main was as follows:

1. Scott Sheffield (Scott270R)...Honda 250R
2. Doug Fogg (Z400Chic..his wife Megan) Honda 450R
3. Dave Ware (Hillkiller)...Banshee
4. Tim Sisson ( No Name)...YFZ450R
5. Gary Sisson (1fast450R)...LTR450R

The Intermediate Main:

1. Benny (No Name)...Honda 450R
2. James Blakenship..a.k.a. Scooter (LTR450APK)..LTR450R
3. Don't know the rest...I was in Staging

Brian,

Derek's Throttle hung and he had a get off and his bike crashed into the wall (DNF) for the night after the 1st heat.  That guy is cursed with the worst luck I have ever seen. It's crazy!!

Goodnight everyone,

I am off to bed for the night....LOL

I am using Derek's screen name because I am in moultrie...This is Scott bro.
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

tat2mike

i went out to spectate the first race of the season since i dont have a ride ready yet..

rick did an awesome job out there the track is really nice makes dade city look like a toilet bowl

the turn out was good alot of people alot of riders it was a really good time from a spectators point of view and it seemed really well organized especially for the first night out after reopening

i cant wait till my bike is done so i can start participating again im really excited about racing in this new organized club from the way it looked last night it can only get better from here

thanks to rick and the ware family

that guy brewmaster will never be back again i dont think.... was that him crying under a tree eating donuts?
Formally tecatemike

Quad32x

Gary got 5th ....................... HaHaHaHa !!!!! ........................... 8)   Hes such a knob ! 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

LTR450ApK

AHH DERECK HAD A LITTLE THROTTLE STICKAGE WHILE IN A WHEELIE YOU CAN GUESS THE REST LOL

DAMN GARY GIVE THE GUY SOME TIME TO SLEEP HAHA

UncleRico

Quote from: Quad32x on September 17, 2006, 08:54:10 AM
Gary got 5th ....................... HaHaHaHa !!!!! ........................... 8)   Hes such a knob ! 2:L

No, that's good, I think you get a RIBBON for 5th.

Just playin' Gary!

So...did he show? Is BREWMASTER for real?


I looked on the site and didn't see the point standings.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

tat2mike

someone needs to wake up and post some pictures
Formally tecatemike

UncleRico

Are they saying that a girl got 2nd in the Open Main?

Please don't tell me Hill Killer lost to a chick.

(I'll take him off of my buddy list if that's the case)
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

derek330

Uncle Rico,

No, Doug uses the same ATVflorida screen name as his wife. His wife races in the intermediate class and Doug races in the Open Class.

There were alot of new faces at Thunderbowl last night. It was a great turnout, this thing seems to be growing more and more, I am excited about that. Last night I got to race with a new guy named Kirk Kennedy, a real classy guy and had a blast in the heats against him. I hope he comes around more often, he is an excellent rider, and a super nice guy as well. I was glad that at least in the beginning, we had 12 in the Open class, I was beginning to worry that that class would be small and not very exciting to watch. The other classes were loaded and I think there were about 35 of us total last night.  Hopefully that number will continue to grow more and more.

Brian (Bandit350), One of these times you need to come down to Ocala with us man, I'm sure you'll have a blast.


Tim(Quad32X), Sorry you had to check out early, you missed some good racing.


.....By the way this is Scott (Scott270R) posting under Derek's screen name, Derek is still sleeping....LOL
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Hoosier Daddy

#13
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on September 17, 2006, 03:42:34 AM
hey Chris wheres the points. I need to know where I stand.


Derek I think you ate dumb a$$ all day to do something crazy like that. lol

Gary you jackass, you know I didnt get home until after 4am and you made your post at 3:42 Am
dont poke the bear man.. dont poke it!  ;) The web site will be updated later today. I didnt get any pics of the main race winners, everyone hauled tail before I could get better/new pics. Also If you have pics, pick out the best of the best and send them to me.

Last but not least, Thanks Brady for the good job you and your staff did. Everyone was awesome and worked with the league, it was awesome.


And I punked all of you with the BrewMaster Game!!! SUCKERS!!! HAHAHAAHA!


OK here we go..

Open A                                 
1, Scott (scott270r)                             
2, Doug                                             
3, Dave (hillkiller)                                 
4, Tim Sission                         
5, Gary (1fastltr450)
6, Steven
7, #02


Interm A
1, Benny
2, Scooter (Ltr450APK)
3, Wayne
4, Daniel
5, Me  :-\
6, Shawn (Dreth)
7, Kevin
8, Rick

Novice
1, #3
2, Matt
3, #72
4, #53
5, #7
6, #02



Peewees

1, #01 Normally Reagans bike of www.ecperformanceminiquad.com, shes out with a broken arm.
2, Jason  ecperformanceminiquad.com   (league sponsor)
3, Ryan
4, #13
5, #25

The people with just numbers are non league members since the track gives us race numbers I dont have names for those people..



BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

01ZX12R

Last night was great. I just need to figure out how to get the quad to hook. Looks like this is going to be a great season. Brady great job on getting the track up and ready for all of us. Scooter and Benny great race.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

KXKID

#15
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 17, 2006, 11:48:55 AM
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on September 17, 2006, 03:42:34 AM
hey Chris wheres the points. I need to know where I stand.


Derek I think you ate dumb a$$ all day to do something crazy like that. lol

Gary you jackass, you know I didnt get home until after 4am and you made your post at 3:42 Am
dont poke the bear man.. dont poke it! The web site will be updated later today. I didnt get any pics of the main race winners, everyone hauled tail before I could get better/new pics. Also If you have pics, pick out the best of the best and send them to me.

Last but not least, Thanks Brady for the good job you and your staff did. Everyone was awesome and worked with the league, it was awesome.


And I punked all of you with the BrewMaster Game!!! SUCKERS!!! HAHAHAAHA!


OK here we go..

Open A                                 
1, Scott (1fast250r)                             
2, Doug                                             
3, Dave (hillkiller)                                 
4, Tim Sission                         
5, Gary (1fastltr450)
6, Steven
7, #02


Interm A
1, Benny
2, Scooter (Ltr450APK)
3, Wayne
4, Daniel
5, Me  :-\
6, Shawn (Dreth)
7, Kevin
8, #71

Novice
1, #3
2, Matt
3, #72
4, #53
5, #7
6, #02



Peewees

1, #01 Normally Reagans bike of www.ecperformanceminiquad.com, she out with a broken arm.
2, Jason  ecperformanceminiquad.com   (league sponsor)
3, Ryan
4, #13
5, #25

The people with just numbers are non league members since the track gives us race numbers I dont have names for those people..




I was the one ridin reagans #01 bike in the peewee class

Quad32x

And poor ole Steve. Thats the second time that track has bit him. He looks kinda funny with that black eye though. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

LTR450ApK

GJ WAYNE YOU RAN GOOD LASTNIGHT
SCOTT BROTHA TOLD YA YOU COULD DO IT MY POCKET THANKS.YOU HAHA
BRADY,chris,and dave awsome job with everything

Quad32x

I saw that too Matt but just remember who where dealing with. :N

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

What the heck was i thinking?? I think I have a mental fart there... thats what happens when you get home at 4am! Ill go back and fix it..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Hoosier Daddy

Thanks quad for giving me the heads up you big turd! thats pic looks like bigworm...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

UncleRico

I still haven't heard what happened to Brew Master? Did anyone get new tires?

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

UncleRico

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

LT-R450ApK

I think Chris Owes a Few of us new Tires!!!  ;)
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com