new sand drag track

Started by 535banshee, August 26, 2006, 10:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoknbanshee

is that brand new one?  what about the possibility of finding a used one.  i have seen them on planet sand.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

535banshee

that is new. the one on planetsand is not a port a tree. i dont know how good they are

535banshee

were in the hell is everyone. no one does any talking anymore. you almost have to call someone a a$$hole to get people to post anymore. come on lupo,frank,don,troy,smoke etc... lets get it started. troy you should have some info to post. frank and lupo whats up with your sh!t. come on guys the other forms of racing are making us guys look sick on here. lets talk about something 'troy purple suit'

dynodon

Frankie says he is DONE again !!!!! ( truth, or fiction ??)
Lupo, This is his "busy" time of the year- so he`s out !!
Jeff (535) is a HOMO who gets STUCK in the mud, and has to get it towed :o
Troy is waiting for his truck to get repaired !! $$$$$$$$$$
Smokie, well, we all know Lori has his sack nailed above the entry door  J/K :-*
Me, I am waiting to get my new top end back(late this week) :'(
The Ga. boys, well, what can we say there??? They are Ga boys--nough said ;)
Hows that ???? that should sum it up for ya !!!!!! ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

535banshee

frankie isnt done. he just wants to make it look like he is done again. smoke really needs his balls back and troy needs to buy a new truck. as far as the ga. boys one word scared

dynodon

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

PAPA_TRIBAL

I am DONE!! Trust me. I get absolutely no pleasure out of spending money on something that just occupies space in the garage. I have tried to get back into it and get my tribal boys into it with me, But there is just no interest anymore. Shoot! all I need is to hook up the rad. hose's and mount the tank and plastic and Im there. But I dont have the desire to even go out to the garage to do 45mins worth of work and its done. I will keep tabs on you guys. I dont have to own one to be entertained!! 8) 8)

PAPA_TRIBAL

I dont know about Banshee boy being scared. He ran a 3.80 flat at hazelhurst Saturday nite. Thats haulin azz. I will bet anyone he hits 3.70's in waresboro next month. ;)

dynodon

Quote from: PAPA_TRIBAL on September 18, 2006, 11:14:49 PM
I dont know about Banshee boy being scared. He ran a 3.80 flat at hazelhurst Saturday nite. Thats haulin azz. I will bet anyone he hits 3.70's in waresboro next month. ;)
Sounds like Toni Roni is getting dialed in !!!   Great job Toni !!!!


Jeff was trying to stir the kettle is all Frank ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

535banshee

frank get off your a$$ and do the work. the track here is coming and hard rock is coming also. troy just went there and it is almost done. real soon we all will be racing and than you wish you had it up and running. you just cant give up man i havnt raced you yet

PAPA_TRIBAL

I know Don, Jeff I dont need one. I'll just be Banshee boys pit b!tch :D :D

535banshee

everyone needs a pit b!tch. thats why i have troy

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: 535banshee on September 19, 2006, 01:38:59 AM
everyone needs a pit b!tch. thats why i have troy

kartman where ya at?
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

tribal banshee

Frankie I'm still here! It just seems like there's not enough time in the day for anything right now. Fight the rain all week then equip screws up and have to fix on the weekend I've spent about 3500$ on parts in the last 3 weeks. so with that on top of everything around the house it's just been crazy. can't wait for Oct. I need a vacation. I think we've gotten more rain than when we had all the storms. >:( Oh well we will definately get together real soon and get it ready to kick a$$!
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

cutngrs

i am right here you bunch of sissy :'(   yes i was at hard rock this week end  my boy has not ridding hes dirt bike in three months and   finshed second in three heats  little sh*t can ride  he makes me proud to be a dad    any ways the drag strip in coming along he know has a timing system  he is making the track wider the cool part is where the crowd gets to sit the right side of the track is a twenty feet high  and gets to look down on the track its a straight up wall
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: cutngrs on September 19, 2006, 02:18:57 AM
i am right here you bunch of sissy :'(   yes i was at hard rock this week end  my boy has not ridding hes dirt bike in three months and   finshed second in three heats  little sh*t can ride  he makes me proud to be a dad    any ways the drag strip in coming along he know has a timing system  he is making the track wider the cool part is where the crowd gets to sit the right side of the track is a twenty feet high  and gets to look down on the track its a straight up wall

don't tell jerry or matt they will want to climb it....thanks for the update kartman....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

cutngrs

i got your kartman right here :o :M
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Chillinthemost

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on September 19, 2006, 02:21:08 AM
Quote from: cutngrs on September 19, 2006, 02:18:57 AM
i am right here you bunch of sissy :'(   yes i was at hard rock this week end  my boy has not ridding hes dirt bike in three months and   finshed second in three heats  little sh*t can ride  he makes me proud to be a dad    any ways the drag strip in coming along he know has a timing system  he is making the track wider the cool part is where the crowd gets to sit the right side of the track is a twenty feet high  and gets to look down on the track its a straight up wall

don't tell jerry or matt they will want to climb it....thanks for the update kartman....
You know whats funny, Smoke? As soon as I read that about the wall, I was thinking how fun it would be to climb it. Then I scrolled down and you typed that.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Smoknbanshee

one step ahead of you always brotha....how man, how is the family doing?  haven't seen your kids or wife since saltsdale and they were always very nice to me...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Hey Guys yall missed a great race in Hazelhurst this past weekend. I won the 550 and below outlaw and the 550 and above outlaw. my best pass was a 380.2 and I won first and second place on two bikes. ;D the track was working good. and I got the bikes running real strong. where going to kentucky this weekend to race at little sandy dirt drags so I wiil keep yall in formed.      Hey were HAVING a another race in hazelhurtst next week inmberance of MR. Jun Bug That passed away a month or so ago with cancer. He was a realy niced guy that would help anyone at anytime so if yall can make it up It would help his family that was stuck here with some bills that wasnt taken care of and all the proceeds well help out alot.  And waresboro is having a two day race  first week of november thats going to be fun. so Get off yalls asses and come on up for the fun.   And P.s I no some of the words arent spelled right so just remember Iam from Gorgia. :dunno.gif :lecture.gif
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

535banshee

its alright tony your spelling is not that bad. kartman cant spell at all. its real bad when a ga. boy out spells you kartman

cutngrs

shut uuuuuuuupppp   jeff ;D every one knows i cant spell  hay  tony thats great  it sounds like you gots em running real strong 
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

dynodon

screw you guy`s I`m going home ( Kartman)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

535banshee

Quote from: cutngrs on September 19, 2006, 12:47:22 PM
shut uuuuuuuupppp   jeff ;D every one knows i cant spell  hay  tony thats great  it sounds like you gots em running real strong 
"you gots em" kartman

cutngrs

screw you guy`s I`m going home
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com