Here it comes! FTR Quad XC racing!

Started by mudnuri, September 02, 2006, 10:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YFZ450-Tampa

Brian is right !!! it would be better for you to get all your paper work done at  the same day of the race.

Numbers and Colors for Quad Scrambles:

Class                       Color plate         ltr
Quad AA                    White **           AA
quad A open               white                A
quad A 0-400              yellow              A
quad B open               White               B
quad B 0-400              Yellow              B
quad C open               White               C
quad C 0-400              Yellow              C
quad Vet (age35+)       Red     
quad Senior(40+)         Black
quad Super senior(45+)Black              X
quad master  (50+)      Green           
quad Women                Blue
quad golden girls (40+) Blue                G
Women Utility               Blue                X
All racers age must be 16+

                                                            Plate color              ltr
Junior quad 91-300 cc  age 13-15             Black   
quad mini 71-90 age 9-15                        White
youth 70-90  2stk90-125cc
age 8-15                                                Yellow
Super pewee 51-90cc  age 6-11               Green
quad pewee A 50cc ages 4-8                    White                      A
quad pewee B  50cc  ages 4-8                  White                      B
quad beginner 1   0-400cc                        White                      T
quad beginner 2   401cc-open                   White                     X
Quad utility open 401cc-open                    Black           
quad utility  0-400 cc                                Green


Well there you have all the classes colors and letters you can eventually need.

**the AA riders have been using white on the plate, for some reazon on next's QS flyer shows as RED, but the HS flyer show white have to find out what the deal is.

Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Albright335

Phil and I are looking forward to the FTR season starting up!! It is good to see so many new people trying to get things in order to come and give it a shot!!!!  :)

Ladies....if your hubby or boyfriend are coming to race - then that is the perfect chance to get out and get dirty also! You will be hooked!!!  :P

Less than a week till we hear the horn at the first hare scramble...please come by and say Hi!!!!!

Jen ;)
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

450rutmaker

well I found out today im at 101 to a 102 dec. with the quiet core in.  I dont know what else to besides try and find a stock pipe.  I really dont want to deal with all new jetting.
07 Renegade 800 32 Silverbacks

YFZ450-Tampa

where did you tested ??? I'll like to test mine, and yes that jetting deal is not nice, I have my p[ipe repacked and I put the quiet core ... I just don't know where I'm db's ways?  :cursing.gif
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

TRX450R_Racer

If you have an HMF system, you won't pass. They don't have anything quiet enough.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Holeshot36

Just FYI, walmart sells dp meters for $25 in the car audio dept. At least I know the one in ocala sells them, thats where I got mine at.

Paul_S

Any of you guys racing in Madison on the 7th and 8th.  What is it like there?

mudnuri

Madison is awesome!
As soon as I come home from todays race I will post so you will know what it's going to be like next week.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Chillinthemost

Come on, I want to hear about the race.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

450rutmaker

This is a email hmf sent me

"We tested a LTZ400 with the quiet core installed.  The db test came back with a 93.7db average and a 96.8db max.  If you have any difficulties we can send you the test results, but you shouldn't have any trouble any place you go with a 96db limit"

Now if that was at idle or mid throttle I dont know I asked them to send me a copy of the dyno.

I dont want to drive to Orlando next weekend to be sent home thats for sure.


07 Renegade 800 32 Silverbacks

Chillinthemost

From what I understand they wont send you home. You can still race, you just wont get any points.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

mudnuri

Chillin's  right. Come on out and have some fun. They seem to be targeting the really loud one's. No matter what, you will not be sent home.  :P
I went to the hare scramble they had this weekend and tell you this is a very forgiving, fast course. Only a couple of tight areas, but I heard they are going to change it up a little for this weekends quad scramble.
Hope to see all of you there.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Chillinthemost

Come on guys, how did you do? I know there were a few of you at the harescramble. Nobody is bragging so its must of not been pretty.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

mudnuri

For those of you who did not go to the "pre-race" hehehe, here are some pictures from Saturday. The course will be changed up for this Saturday.
http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventthumbs?event=03VE00Q3
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

mudnuri

I went outside tonight and listend real hard. I thought I could hear the sounds of hundreds of quads getting ready for this weekend!
Am I right!?
Who is coming, who are you bringing, and who is doing the fun run Sunday?
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

TRX450R_Racer

Coming just for Saturday. It will be me, one other racer and a camera man.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

atvtrailer

05 450r #13B

svtbolt04

I will be there! Even if I have to be off my bike to start it!
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

YFZ450-Tampa

I'll be there with 4 other riders, oooooohhhh yeah, can't wait
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com