MECHANIC WANTED IN TAMPA AREA

Started by DVX400NY, September 14, 2006, 08:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DVX400NY

I LIVE IN THE TAMPA AREA AND AM LLOKING FOR SOME ONE TO COME AND WORK ON MY ARCTIC CAT DVD400.  PLEASE ADVISE

TOY_DOCTOR

Toy Doctor  352-584-0959  in Dade City
TOY DOCTOR - MOBILE RV REPAIR, ONAN GENERATORS, ATVs, & MOTORCYCLEs ............I BUY UNWANTED ATV's

UncleRico

"I'll bring my tools, and I'll start work tomorrow"

"Let me speak to your boss!"
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: UncleRico on September 14, 2006, 11:59:00 PM
"I'll bring my tools, and I'll start work tomorrow"

"Let me speak to your boss!"

I gotta hire ya first!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.