Dade City

Started by jayman, September 14, 2006, 11:11:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayman

Any one going up to Dade City tonight for practice? 
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

HillKiller

How's the hospitality towards flat track quads at DC nowadays?
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Mark Potter

Quote from: HillKiller on September 14, 2006, 01:17:29 PM
How's the hospitality towards flat track quads at DC nowadays?

I have been going somewhat regular before the rains closed the track and it's all been good. they have had the flat track closed due to the rain for a few weeks now but I hope there open tonight as I finally got flat track tires front and back and am wanting to try them out ;D

HillKiller

     Are you running Ocala this weekend as well?
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Mark Potter

Quote from: HillKiller on September 14, 2006, 02:26:06 PM
     Are you running Ocala this weekend as well?

Sure am...Got the rims, tires and chect protecter(so I don't have to borrow one again) so I should be good-to-go. Going to try and not get run over in the beginer class :N  that's why I am hoping to turn some pratice laps at DC

Scott270r

Quote from: Mark Potter on September 14, 2006, 02:35:25 PM
Quote from: HillKiller on September 14, 2006, 02:26:06 PM
     Are you running Ocala this weekend as well?

Sure am...Got the rims, tires and chect protecter(so I don't have to borrow one again) so I should be good-to-go. Going to try and not get run over in the beginer class :N  that's why I am hoping to turn some pratice laps at DC

Practice at Dade city will not do you too much good for Ocala (Just ask Dave). A little while ago I posted a topic on some tips for First time flattrack racers. Please read it before you race, there are somethings you should know to help avoiding many mistakes that new racers seem to make over and over again.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Mark Potter

Quote
Practice at Dade city will not do you too much good for Ocala (Just ask Dave). A little while ago I posted a topic on some tips for First time flattrack racers. Please read it before you race, there are somethings you should know to help avoiding many mistakes that new racers seem to make over and over again.

But it's got to be better than doing nothing right?...Besides, never been on flat track tires before. At Ocala I was running my knobbies the two times I was there so I really would like to get a little feel for these things.

I think I remember reading a post about the beginer tips but could not find it. please post a link to it if you can...any advice I can get would be helpful...Thanks

Scott270r

Mark,

Here is the link to the thread:

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,17037.0.html

Above all else please be safe! Nobody like to see anyone get hurt....ever.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Mark Potter

Quote from: Scott270r on September 14, 2006, 04:22:00 PM
Mark,

Here is the link to the thread:

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,17037.0.html

Above all else please be safe! Nobody like to see anyone get hurt....ever.

Thanks Scott, I'll check them out. Not getting hurt is high on my list also!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com